X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Big hugs and best of luck kumber, good idea to take some time - hope your bundle arrives soon.

Thanks ladies, contractions have slowed to every 10 mins or so and not as painful now, they were approx 3 mins apart this morning so it's a little frustrating but not the end of the world. Going to have a nice bath and try to relax. Hubby has been flapping about, I think he thought it was time at 2.30 this morning, despite me trying to tell him it had only just started! He was like a headless chicken..!

Congratulations Natalie, he's gorgeous! :) you must be so proud.
Hope everyone is keeping well, both those with their little babies and those still patiently waiting.
Take care of yourself kumber...hope things look up for you. The wait is so uneasy.
I thought I've been getting BH, having no experience is a tally quite hard to tell but when I went to the midwife this morning she could feel I was having a BH contraction and I felt nothing?? I'm so confused now, haha. I don't know what is going on.
Anyone have anything nice, or distracting to do today? I'm thinking of making some millionaire shortbread. I'm not really a housework sort of person but I seem to be channelling that into baking instead :s I'm going to make everyone as big as I am this way.

Awwww Kumber lots of love and hope it all happens soon for you. I know I'm not an August mummy but when k do pop on o always see you advising so many people and being a massive support your such a lovely lady it makes me sad to think your so upset xxxxxx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is ok.

Natalie, what a little cutie pie you have there. Hope your enjoying your newborn cuddles.

Kumber, sorry your having a hard time of it but hope the wee break helps you relax and speeds the arrival of your little bundle.

Hope to see some more August baby arrivals very soon.

Michelle x

Hey ladies how are we all this morning?

There is a lot of frustration and upset with us all this week. This is such a shitty time of pregnancy. Kumber I think we have all taken a step back from the forum hence why it is so quiet this week. I hope u feel better soon and that baby doesn't make you wait much longer.

Sp how are you feeling now? This waiting, watching and suffering is rubbish!

Just doing some cleaning today :) think I might have lost some waters this morning but assessment unit won't see me until a pad is wet. Wierd. I got up, went to the toilet and a load of crap came out of me. All clear with tiny cloudy bits in it. Felt like going to the toilet first thing when I have my period and everything falls out (far too much info there but past the point of caring lol). I then proceeded to have a wee which was a completeLy different colour so know it was not wee.

Have had a couple of wee patches on the pad since but nothing unusual about that bit. Waiting to see if anything happens. Have the usual backache and period pains but again nothing unusual about that.

Not getting my hopes up as I think it might have been just a lot of cm. just waiting and seeing...

Loulabelle bh for me feels like tightenings. I can actually feel my breathing/pulse change slighting more than the tightenings if that makes sense. Sometimes they come with pain too which was so confusing when I started to get them :)

Thanks bubbles, still contracting and when baby moves during one it really hurts!! But labour centre don't want to see me yet as it's not properly established labour. Feeling tired but ok so far!

Loulabelle bh for me feels like tightenings. I can actually feel my breathing/pulse change slighting more than the tightenings if that makes sense. Sometimes they come with pain too which was so confusing when I started to get them :)

I have been getting BH. I'm as confident as a ftm can be about that. They've felt like period pains. I was just struck back that the midwife could feel I was having one and I felt nothing, how bizarre.
It will be too much to ask that the real contractions are that painless ;)
Actually, the most painful thing is the weight of him deep in my pelvis now. I feel like I've been kicked in the bajingo and it's all bruised!

Last edited:
Hey I hope you are all keeping well im just nipping on to see what august babies arrive next. I hope all august mummies have their little bundles soon. Me Daddy & Matthieu had our first outing to asda just there but think it was too soon for mummy was so stressful and took so long to get ready haha. Hope u are all well xx

Not as exciting as all the labour updates but had my 38 week appointment today, baby is now 3/5s engaged and I had a braxton hick contraction as she was feeling my tummy, turns out ive had loads of these but never realised that's what it was! She's booked my next appt for 27th for a sweep and to book my induction...hopefully I won't make it until that appointment!! X

That's good news Rainbow, sounds like all those BH you didn't know you were having, have done a good job at pushing baby down into place :)
Slightly depressing that I'm 41 weeks and your baby is more engaged than mine lol

Can't believe how quiet it's gotten on here over the last day or so. Hope everyone is ok.

Michelle x

I've been a little quiet the last couple of days as have been feeling a bit fed up! I'm fed up of getting every sign baby is on his way... Then nothing! It was so convincing yesterday that I called OH home from work, was pacing around, against the wall deep breathing... Then nothing! I know he will be here soon but I feel trapped!
Anyways, enough rambling! I haven't heard from Sugar so hoping that's a good sign! Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

I am feeling fed up and stessed out, a lot going on at home at the moment. I won't bore you all with the details but it's all getting a bit much. Never get a chance to have a rest or get 5 mins to myself. 6 days until our section and oh my god it can't come soon enough. At least then I might start to feel comfortable and be able to sleep a wee bit better.

Michelle x

Big hugs Michelle! At least you have an end date in sight!! Just keep counting down the hours x

Just thought I'd write a quick post to say hope everyone is doing well!
Really crazy how little time I have to do things now lol.
Not long left for everyone else now!! Xxxx

Thanks ML600 I am. I know I would end up going passed my due date if we weren't. Baby's head is still free and no signs that she is going to come early so just have to be grateful and patient that 6 days is all I have to wait.
I know there are a few of you who have waited longer and I really feel for you. These last few weeks of pregnancy are just awful.

Michelle x

Last edited:
What's the reason behind your section again? I don't remember!! X

Hi ladies!!! Sorry been so busy with my little one haven't had chance to come on! Your all so close , it's so hard for u all , I'm lucky I never had this waiting stage!! But wish I did have so she didn't have premature problems....catch 22 isn't it!!!

I'll be stalking and thinking of u all lots! Middle of August already I just can't believe it.... X lots of updates to go thru and I think lots of u are any day now! Xx eeeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back