X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I didn't have any signs of labour till my waters broke and contractions immediately started only two minutes apart.

Blimey it's quiet on here tonight.

Happy due date Kimmy. hope baby puts in an appearance before your induction date.

Kumber sorry you've had a stressful tiring day with your little one. Sorry your little bubba is still misbehaving by not moving about as they should but definitely go back if your not happy, maybe they will be more engaged tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing?

Michelle x

I keep popping on, good luck ladies.
Don't be disheartened, I went to the pub to cheer myself up for my friends birthday, had chips, curry and rice back at my friends place. I couldn't sleep. Had pains but was convinced they where constipation pains. Went to the birth unit to get checked and I was fully dialated and had no idea.

Honestly it could happen at anytime?

Xx

Hey is anyone else got facebook that can post my little guys pics its just I think Coleen will be a bit busy for facebook LOL? I hope she is going ok xx

Evening. Yea Michelle very quiet in here today. how is everyone? We have lots of excitement for August babies tonight. Sugar, Colleen and ml are all progressing by the sounds of things. Hopefully it happens fast for them xx

Yeah please Kumber if you pm me what your Facebook is I can send you them through that. Thank you very much xxx

The beautiful baby Matthieu

Attachments

• received_10155923203910257.jpg
    received_10155923203910257.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 36
  • received_10155923203800257.jpg
    received_10155923203800257.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 38
Aw Natalie he is such a sweetheart. You are a very lucky mummy to have such a wee heartbreaker x

Evening all. Am watching today's earlier episode of OBEM, hoping it gives baby some inspiration! Yesterday and today she has been poking her legs and feet out the front like mad, and I keep telling her off! You can't get out through the front, YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!! Lol. Gotta laugh else you'll cry, eh?
No signs at all, no twinges, Nada. This is becoming a bit of a habit lol :/
Hope everyone gets a good sleep, sadly I doubt I will but ah well!

Congratulations girls!!

After my whining at having no symptoms I have had light contractions for the past couple of hours, fingers crossed this is it and not just BH!

Awww Natalie he is so cute hun, congrats!

Congrats to everyone on their babies / labour progress and fingers crossed those still waiting won't have to wait too much longer :) x

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. Anyone know how coleen is getting on? Hope you are all feeling ok xx

Natalie's he's so cute!!! Congratulations!!
SP I hope this is the start for you xx

Hope you're all well ladies. I think I'm going to take a short break from the forum until he's here as I'm upsetting myself constantly. After two false labours, due date is on Friday and nothing has happened or is happening. I'm getting texts (like all of us!) and it's getting me really down so I think I need a bit of a break to stop obsessing over when he's gonna be here.

Look after yourself girls, see you on the other side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back