• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Sugar, I can't believe it either! I'm so in love with him. Can't believe he'll be here the middle of July. Can really enjoy the summer with him here, I'm over the moon. Yay for your scan, can't wait to see pics xx

Omg he will be here in 7 weeks:) wow!! It's so amazing! Can't believe some of us will probably have babies in July! I'm technically full term in 9 weeks and I'm towards the end of august so babies could be arriving as early as 6 weeks time! It's so exciting. can't wait for the scan it isn't until later on so I'll post pics tonight :) x x

It's crazy isn't it. I feel like I've only been pregnant 5 minutes xx

Wow, week 30 already XJDX. It's getting very exciting. The final countdown begins

Michelle X

Wow, week 30 already XJDX. It's getting very exciting. The final countdown begins

Michelle X

Can't wait until tomorrow, 9 +6 weeks left, single weeks. Knowing my luck I will go two weeks over lol xx

I keep thinking that after all the drama ive had with early labour signs, I'm bound to go over now!!! Could even be the 1st sept for me! They Induce on day 10 usually in my area. X x

how exciting, 30 weeks!!! Hope everyone is doing well :)

I always said time is dragging, however I can't figure out where May has gone to! Can officially say next week its 2 months til August! :) (but 1 month for you Lulu! lol)

I've got 28 week midwife tomorrow... she didn't measure my bump last time so hoping to get measured tomorrow. Also hope she tells me my urine infection has gone now too! xxx

Ahhh stop I'm so nervous!!!

She should definitely measure you tomorrow hun. Let us know how you get on.

I'm back up the hospital tomorrow for monitoring and to get my liver scanned. Hope it doesn't take too long, sick of that place already xx

Ladies quick questions... I have had wee sharp pains above my left hip for a few hours now. I have tried eating, drinking, gaviscon and they are not shifting. Pain is hard to describe but they come and go and only last a couple of seconds. There are no tightenings, discharge and baby seems happy (moving as normal).

Do you think it's just wind? Any home remedies?

Cheers as always xx

ah :( hopefully everything will be ok for you lulu. Least they are taking good care of you. Have you had any relief for the itching then? xxx

Bubbles, can you try moving around to erm..release the bubble? Other than that, no other ideas I'm afraid :(

Have any of you got spd or pgp ladies?

Thanks kumber. Have tried walking, stretching, lying, sitting... It's getting annoying lol

Also no experience of dpd sorry :)

Last edited:
Heya everyone!

Gosh time is flying isn't it!!! Can't believe some babies July, I keep thinking there's ages left! And there isn't eeeeek!

Had my 28 week appt today, baby's too small ( which I knew) but she's now even smaller so 5-10th centile off the chart.... Consultant app at Hosp tomorrow for my cervix, just as I thought I would get signed off , now growth scans needed. Anyone else told at this stage they were 5-10th centile with other babies? Or this one?

Lulu good look at hospital keep us posted x

Michelle my next midwife is 31 weeks then every 2? I guess every area is different x

Bubbles I had what sounds like a similar thing a couple of weeks ago but had reduced movement with it so went and got checked out they saidit was pprobably ligament pain or baby sticking a bit out, mine was quite sharp, stabbing pain.

I have awful pelvic/back/hip pain at times, seems worse when I sit for long periods and during the night I have to keep changing position otherwise it's agony, have been sent home from work a couple of times as I haven't been able to move at times. Physio at work advised sleeping with a pillow which I can't tollerate, wearing a band around my hips and some exercises to try strengthen my pelvis. Xx

Heya everyone!

Gosh time is flying isn't it!!! Can't believe some babies July, I keep thinking there's ages left! And there isn't eeeeek!

Had my 28 week appt today, baby's too small ( which I knew) but she's now even smaller so 5-10th centile off the chart.... Consultant app at Hosp tomorrow for my cervix, just as I thought I would get signed off , now growth scans needed. Anyone else told at this stage they were 5-10th centile with other babies? Or this one?

Lulu good look at hospital keep us posted x

Michelle my next midwife is 31 weeks then every 2? I guess every area is different x

Jess my little boy was measuring small all the way through my pregnancy. We was born perfectly healthy at 38+6 by c section due to being breach and weighed 5lbs 10oz and was just on the 5th percentile. He Was weighed at the health visitor recently when he got his 1 year vaccination and weights 9kg so just between 5-10th percentile still but he is absolutely perfect and healthy. Some babies are just small.

Michelle x

Jenbob, the itching is only getting worse but they warned me it would. Nothing seems to be working. Lathering myself in cream and counting the days until he's here. As soon as I give birth it will go away the doctor said xx

God Lulu, you must be going crazy, so sorry your suffering like this. Is there nothing they can give you to give you any relief?

Michelle x

Yes as Michelle said surely they have something they can give you?? That's so bad :( not too much longer for you now hun xxxxx

Well I'm on medication now, not that I've noticed any difference. They also gave me aqueous cream with menthol and piriton. That's all that can give you for this condition unfortunately but hey ho, I'll live xx

Aw hun well, well done you for carrying on so well!! I hope it doesn't get too much worse for you! Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back