X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I'm seeing my MW on the 17th so I'll ask for a sweep too. I'm not sure the procedure or how overdue until they schedule induction though... I'm praying I go naturally though as really got my heart set on a water birth.

I'm still feeling really off. Frequent tightenings, backache, bump ache, nausea, been toilet 3 times but still feel like I need to go again! Ugh!! I don't mind if this isn't 'it' but I want the symptoms to stop so I can enjoy my last days without baby! X

What a gorgeous little girl mystic teen, I bet you can't stop looking at her.

ML600, you must be so exhausted and frustrated now with all these symptoms. Sending you big hugs huni, wish there was something I could say or do to help you.

Michelle x

Ml, sounds like a long early labor to me. I felt a bit yucky 12 hours before my waters broke. I hope you do go naturally, it is the best way x

Thank you ladies! I am so in love and I have barely left her side since having her lol. I even have to convince myself that I'm totally ridiculous for considering taking her to the loo with me haha :)

Congrats lollie!! :)
MT - she is just the cutest! Huge congrats

So excited for JJ can't wait to hear updates! Xxx

Just popped over from Sept mummies and so glad I did, MT she is beautiful!!!!! So stunning.

Congratulations also Lollie!!!

It's all happening for you August mummies! excited for you all xxxx

She really is beautiful! I think it's sweet you wana take her to the loo! Enjoy that now, because soon enough you'll never be able to go to the loo alone again! Hehe! :) enjoy xxx

Exciting that we have a few mummies in the process of meeting their little ones. Still lots of us to go though! eeeeeeek! X x

Last edited:
I can't keep up with all you ladies having babies so congrats to everyone whos Lo has arrived so far!

Mystic Teen - what a little cutie! Gorgeous pic hun x

Sorry ladies we seem to have a mega busy month/ thread so if I have missed anyone else please do let me know, I am trying my best to keep it all up to date we seem to have lots more mummies this month than the others!

Congrats to Lolie, cant wait to hear more details and see pics!

MT see is so beautiful you must be so proud!

Hope JJ Mum and Dolly are getting on okay and enjoying cuddles by now.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend planned and getting ready for inductions/ labours on sunday and Monday.

Xx

I still need to be put in on the 23rd with a blue bundle :) many thanks.
Congrats Lollie and JJ!!!

Trying not to get my hopes up, but have period pains tonight, fingers crossed it progresses to something!

Her name is Emilie and she weighs in at 6lb 3.

I'd had no signs she was on her way. No pains or loss of plug etc. I got up as usual on Thursday morning, made the hubby his pack up for work and then went back to bed. Got up again a couple of hours later when Hubby's alarm went off and felt a little stinging pain in my bits. Decided to go to the toilet to see if that would sort it but as I was walking there it felt like I had wet myself slightly.

Thought baby must have pressed on my bladder so just got back into bed. As soon as I did I felt a really bad pain and headed back to the toilet. Had an enormous contraction!

Phoned the hospital and was told to monitor it as its my first baby and they take ages. Well, the contractions were every three mins so we went in. Got there and my waters just gushed. I was 5 cm dilated so went onto the G&A. Kept telling them I needed to push but was just told it was too early etc. Was finally checked again and was told I was fully dilated!

Emilie was born 5 hours after I had my weird little twinge at home!!

Congrats Lolie, that's so quick and out of the blue! Glad it all went swiftly for you and now you have your gorgeous girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back