X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Oh wow! Congratulations lollie! Hope all went well! Yay an other August baby! And a pink one :) we seem to be having a blue boom at the moment!

Kumber well done! Hope it helps!

Ml could be that when you sit on the toilet, your pelvis opens more and let's more out. Then when you stand up , the movement of getting up may let a little more out then when you're walking around your babys head acts like a cork almost! Does that make sense? That seems to be what mine does!

No news with me. Hoping we have a few more baby surprises like lollie ! :) x

Congratulations lollie...

bubbles- I'll do my best for you lol xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations Lollie! Can't wait to see pictures!! :D
By the way, because of my extra long hiatus I never asked to be put on the dates list. I know it's super late but mind if I get squeezed in for the 23rd for team blue? :)

Ive decided im on mission get baby out before Monday....really dont want induced haha xx

Congratulations Lollie! We're not completely jealous, honestly! In unrelated news, a group of women around the country today all simultaneously turned green for some reason... :lol:

Aww massive congratulations Lollie, so pleased for you and as Bexybun says not at all jealous!!

Michelle x

All went well with my my scan and CTG today, baby and fluid levels all great on scan. Baby is still 1/5th engaged. Next appointment is next tuesday.
Section is in 12 days which feels like ages away. I still have a feeling she is going to come early but my hubby is very nervous about the possibility of that happening. He would prefer she stays put and arrives as planned by section but I keep telling him there is no reason why she can't or won't arrive early.

Michelle x

Congratulations lollie!! Does your pink bundle have a name? Or even a photo? ;) we are all in need of some newborn envy!!

Michelle that's good news about your appointment! 12 days will fly by, if she doesn't arrive beforehand!! Eeekkk!!!

Coleen I saw your thread, I hope this is the start for you!! Get walking, bouncing, sexing... Whatever you've got to do!!

I'm STILL getting tightenings with awful back ache. I've been for a walk and will dtd but j know nothing will happen... Feeling fed up x

Oh Ml600, I feel you sweetheart. I've bought a f*ckload of cake today to make me feel better and less fed up lol! Sending hugs to all the fed up august mummies!!

Just saw JJMum's thread, so excited for her. Another August baby is about to arrive eeeekkkkk!!!

Michelle x

KimmyRJ or anyone else that can help - pls can I be added to the first page? Somehow I've been missed! I'm due a boy on 16th August.
Thank you! :)

Kimmy can you add my section booked for 19th August to. The 1st page too

Michelle x

I know!! Can't believe jj queue jumping! It's so exciting although im slightly envious!! :/ so should we have a few babies this weekend?! Exciting stuff.

Great news about your section date michelle, even if you do go sooner it's good to have a date to focus on! 12 days is no time at all! :)

Ml I feel your pain! It's so frustrating when things start and stop again :( i always decide not to think about it and then end up with a few signs and get hopes up again! you're due next week aren't you? What's the procedure with your midwife of you go over due? I see my midwife 39+5 im going to ask for a sweep on that day if I haven't gone yet. Sometimes they don't like to until you're 40+ but I'll only be 2 days off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back