X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Yes im going to get out the house shortly, will definetly help my sanity! My eyes are stinging today im that tired. Was feeling awful last night had loose bowel movements for the first time and agonising cramps was thinking it was different so could be something, but obviously still gearing up ! Hoping all the niggles means we'll all have quick labours ! :)
Ah yea ml thought it was tomorrow, good luck for it. It will all be fine.
X

Hi girlies,
Thank you for asking after me. Progress is slow....reminds me of lulus labour thread. First night with pessary gave me intense contractions but by yesterday morning they had stopped. They allowed me to sleep last night then this morning put some gel in. Doctor thinks he could break my waters now but wants cervix to be more favourable. He's hoping by this afternoon to have me on the labour ward. Lost my plug yesterday...thought my waters had broken lol. Hope you are all doing ok. Gel is giving me contractions but they aren't regular and aren't too painful. Will try to keep you updated x x

Aww, ljd401, sorry things are still going slowly. Try and get some rest though and hopefully things will pick up soon. Your doing great huni. Will be checking in for updates.

Sugar hopefully getting out and about will help perk you up.

Ml600, good luck with your scan tomorrow, I am sure everything will be fine though xx

Michelle x

Sorry to hear progress is slow Ljd, must be so infuriating being so close but still not quite there! Good though that the doctor thinks you'll be on your way to the labour ward soon :D almost there!!
I've finally finished my ironing, which if I'm entirely honest is a skill I've allowed to get rusty. This kid has more clothes than I do! I'm not even sure I will get him in them all before he outgrows them :'(
I hope everyone feels better later with some fresh air.

Im not due till Sunday and im fed up so feel for the overdue ladies and those with signs etc....wait you see we will all go at same time n be like push buddies lol I cant wait for baby now! X

Sorry things are going so slow ljd.

Good luck for ur scan tomorrow ml

Omg why did I move house the day before I am induced talk about tired and stressed. At least I will sleep tonight

Hope everyone else is ok today xx

Well I had my ear syringed, it feels worse now lol.
I walked into my midwife appointment, she rang for my induction date for the 17th. I've had my sweep, I'm 2cm, favourable apparently she could pop my waters with her finger. But won't do :/ FML.

I still think I will be induced, let's see xx

Aww xjdx sorry your ear is still giving you issues but good news about being 2cm and cervix favourable. Sounds like you might not need that inductions. Get bouncing on a ball and lots of walks. So exciting!!!

Michelle x

Omg ladies I am in so much pain. I am getting so much pressure down below and it feels like my pelvis is separating. Is this a good sign that baby is moving further down?

Michelle x

Sorry things are going slowly for you ljd, really hoping things speed up for you soon!

Loulabelle, well done on the ironing. It always feels like such an achievement when you finished a big pile of ironing I think.

Natalie, I love this whole thing of push buddies! August mummies will be very quiet if we all go at the same time!

jd, yay for 2cm! Crossing everything for you that you progress yourself before induction! How annoying about your ear though.

Dolly, take it slow and steady! You never know, this may move her along tonight!

Michelle, you could be starting! Could be baby engaging?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is constantly googling "signs that labour is imminent" or sites of a similar nature!!!

I feel like I have turned Into a crazy women, inspecting the toilet and toilet paper every time I'm in there, getting secretly excited when I get the slightest pain or discomfort. Every time I pass a mirror I check to see if my bump has dropped omg I have lost the plot. What's wrong with me???

Michelle x

Haha that's made me laugh Michelle!! I think we are all as nuts as each other, I know I google every time I have a remote symptom of labour! Sounds like you may be engaging and getting ready though! I've had dats where I've had those pains and I'm told baby is very low in my pelvis.

Ljd I hope things speed up for you soon!

Ld. at least you're making some progress! Xx

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is constantly googling "signs that labour is imminent" or sites of a similar nature!!!

I feel like I have turned Into a crazy women, inspecting the toilet and toilet paper every time I'm in there, getting secretly excited when I get the slightest pain or discomfort. Every time I pass a mirror I check to see if my bump has dropped omg I have lost the plot. What's wrong with me???

Michelle x

Michelle.... I promise you are not the only one hahaha xxx

I walked into my midwife appointment, she rang for my induction date for the 17th. I've had my sweep, I'm 2cm, favourable apparently she could pop my waters with her finger. But won't do :/ FML.

That's exactly what they said to me, how strange... 2cm and favourable, she didn't say anything about my waters but she said she can feel baby's head :)
We might be labor buddies haha xxx

That's exactly what they said to me, how strange... 2cm and favourable, she didn't say anything about my waters but she said she can feel baby's head :)
We might be labor buddies haha xxx

Let's hope we do, at least for now we can be miserable together xx

Michelle could be baby dropping down! It all sounds positive! And I'm constantly googling! And it's baby number 4! Never gets any easier! :/
I have felt rotten all day - not sure if it's a sign or clutching at straws - extremelt tired could have fallen asleep , headache and been quite crampy and shivery! I know it's nothing but one can hope ey! :)

Hope you get going yourself jd and dont need the induction it all sounds promising!

Ljd hope things progress abit faster for you.

We need babies!!!!! :) what a slow start were all having ! Maybe we will all be in the same day, that would be hillarious! :) x

Last edited:
I'm placing a bet that we will have at least 4 babies by the end of this week!! My money's on dolly, ljd, Coleen and ld!

Any other gamblers out there?! Roll up, roll up... Let's make it interesting ;) x

Haha definately ljd and dolly by the end of the week... Not sure about myself but I'm doing everything in my power, me and jd both seem to be progressing slowly so hopefully by the end of the week, if not this week then early next week xxx

Oh interesting ML600, I think there might be 6 babies by the end of the week your 4 plus you and Sugar, God knows you 2 deserve your little ones to arrive asap you have been through enough false starts in the last few days.

Michelle x

Oh Michelle I love your optimism! I agree that sugar deserves a bs y soon, but have a feeling her cheeky monkey will keep her waiting!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back