X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Eeeeeeek how exciting! Have you everything ready to go?

Wow how exciting mumto2bubs you will have baby in your arms by lunchtime eeeeekkkkk!!!

Michelle x

Oh ��

Just had a call from the maternity unit. I have to go in at 7:30 tomorrow morning, they've now got me planned for first section. I was originally booked for afternoon .

So excited x

How exciting... Are you going to do a labour thread hun? xxx

Wow it is busy in here today. Hope everyone's progressing well.

There's nothing happening with me, I've built a bed side cabinet which took me 2 hours and I ended up with 2 screws left. But my husband will never notice hopefully. He can do the other one because I'm not.
I'm just cleaning, passing the minutes, hours and days until Wednesday my due date. I have my sweep then. But I've got such a bad feeling that since I've moaned about going in the birthing centre and getting my own way. I won't now.

I really do not want to be induced :( xx

You sound exactly like me... Ive set my heart on the birth centre for a water birth and now every day that passes is closer to possible induction and im panicking :( sending lots of labour vibes lol xxx

Oh ��

Just had a call from the maternity unit. I have to go in at 7:30 tomorrow morning, they've now got me planned for first section. I was originally booked for afternoon .

So excited x

Coleen, will be section so no labouring, however I'm in at 8.30 and so long as reception /wifi is ok, I'll update you as soon as I can :) x

Waters have been broken. No drip on yet as I'm contracting myself so we've to see how I get on and they'll see if I need the drip eeekkkkkk

Oh ��

So excited x

Coleen, will be section so no labouring, however I'm in at 8.30 and so long as reception /wifi is ok, I'll update you as soon as I can :) x

Well good luck :) xxx

Yey tmum!! I'm surprised you didn't start a labour thread!! But I'm so excited for you!! Can't for updates and photos!

Anyone heard from MT since baby Reem was born? X

Yey tmum!! I'm surprised you didn't start a labour thread!! But I'm so excited for you!! Can't for updates and photos!

Anyone heard from MT since baby Reem was born? X

So exciting Tmum, your doing great. Will be checking in for updates

Michelle x

Well I've decided I'm going to try and seduce my husband tonight. Wish me luck lol xx

Oooohh good luck jd! Remind how dtd helps, I know it's something to do with sperm but I forget what exactly.

Is anyone else finding it painful when baby moves? Little movements I'm ok with but big movements and I'm ripping apart a teddy or permanently damaging hubby's fingers, poor man.

37 weeks tomorrow which means due to my GD I need to start trying to hand express my milk! I've been shown how to do it at the clinic and have to freeze any milk expressed in case baby needs it. Was also told this can induce labour so fingers crossed!

Good luck to all currently labouring or being induced :)

Hahaha good luck jd, I'm sure hubby will happily oblige ;)

Kumber it's skmething to do with sperm containing prostaglandins which can soften the cervix and the orgasm stimulating the uterus! And OMG I get mega fanny daggers when my baby moves sometimes, it's stopped me in my tracks a few times! I even thought I had started labour but soon realised it was just baby!!

Xxx

37 weeks tomorrow which means due to my GD I need to start trying to hand express my milk! I've been shown how to do it at the clinic and have to freeze any milk expressed in case baby needs it. Was also told this can induce labour so fingers crossed!

Good luck to all currently labouring or being induced :)

What is GD?? Ive heard stimulation of the nipples can cause labour to start, might get my pump out ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back