• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Roll Call - December

Nope, not unless u count the cat :)

Well, i count my dogs - until they get demoted to "pet" status when the real things arrives :)

I was just a little confused by how many posts you've made and then saying you was on cycle 1.

I was on the wtt list for aaaaages cos a) no period since I stopped the pill in January and b) o/h being out in Afghanistan from march until last week :rolleyes:

Hiya I'm on cycle 2 :)

Last edited:
Just thought i'd try and update this.

Stick the new ladies in.

I've basically moved everyone in cycles 1-3 down the list.

If you have crossed into the next category :)wall2:) let me know.

If someone has got pg let me know and i'll get rid of em ;)

hi louiseb could you add me to cycle 2 although im nearing the end now as AF due on 12th so then ill be in cycle 3 :)

Bugger, I've just started a similar thread! Sorry about that! :doh:

Also, I'm a bit confused cos I joined here in September after confusion over a late AF - we weren't trying, but not preventing. We're still on that route to be honest but I think I've been more "into" it since October, so I think I'm only in my second cycle? Gahh I don't know! :doh: x x

Leibiloo got her :bfp: this month. :)

I've got a funny feeling that I'll be moving up to cycle 12 in the next few days, but I won't be changing groups so I'll still be in the right place. :)

Bugger, I've just started a similar thread! Sorry about that! :doh:

Oh i saw your thread, it reminded me about this one - but i thought you'rs was more about cycle day rather than number of cycles :)

thanx :) wil let u no how 12th goes then i can be added to cycle 3 :(

I think I'm on cycle 3 but looking back it might be cycle 2 because in august we started ttc on 13th which is after I'd have ov'd ie slap bang in the middle of 2ww. Not sure x

I'm on first cycle - coil out on 20th October

HI can you add me to cycle 12 please.

wish i was testing in november :( I will be cycle 2 in december :)

hiya louise could you add me to cycle 3 now please i go into it tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back