Roll Call 2011 - post all your updates!

LouiseB

Reaction score
Hiya, i was thinking it might be nice to see where everyone is upto in relation to each other so we know who is in the same boat.

So!

"At the moment i am currently ...."

"awaiting diagnostics", "waiting for IUI/IVF/ICSI/etc", "down regulating", "having stimulation injections", "egg collection", "hoping for a BFP", "waiting for a suitable child" etc, etc... bascially whatever stage you are at in your path to parenthood :smile:

______ Diagnostic Girlies________

Sparkl3yMel - undergoing diagnostics - missing AF

Kizzibea - undergoing diagnostics

ETee - undergoing diagnostics

Rebecca27 -
undergoing diagnostics

Kirlou - undergoing diagnostics

Kedi376 -
undergoing diagnostics

Dita_Parlo - low progesterone and semen has poor motility. Waiting for scan.

Naomi N - initial test clear - waiting for period and then booking a HSG

Emma26 - undergoing diagnostics - low sperm count, awaiting HyCoSy Scan and 1st apt from fertility clinic

babytreasure - undergoing diagnositics - private consultation 21st June

MissJuly10 - referred to an infertility unit appointment 2nd December

DaisyPurple - had day 1 bloods, awaiting semen results and having day 21 bloods on 21st Nov. Fertility app 15th December.

Tinks82 - first fertility consultation on 29th November

_____Clomid/Metformin Girlies_ ________

Blondy13 - having hsg and sperm test before starting clomid

nicky1987 - waiting for appointment for PCOS treatment

Helven - 1st clomid cycle starts soon

Maybe Baby - had a small septum removed and will try clomid next cycle

laurat -
2nd Provera cycle then 100mg of clomid

Sarah1 - 1st clomid cycle

Chazabell - 2nd clomid cycle with 50mg - scan confirmed PCOS, follicle growth scan 28th September

Vickyxx - 3rd clomid cycle

Pinkies101
- 3rd clomid cycle

DEBORAH78 - 4th clomid cycle

eobrien133 - No OV after several cycles, upto 150mg. Provera for AF and another cycle. Seeing consultant 28th September.

______ IUI/IVF/ICSI Girlies________

ScotchEgg - undertaking final tests before IVF referral

LouiseB - Hoping to reach day 3 transfer

______ Thyroid Girlies________

Drummers_wife - has subclinical hypothyroidism and PCOS - on Metformin.

Sophie Johnson - suspected under active thyroid

______ Unexplained LTTTC Ladies________

Zoziebubly - unexplained repeat ectopic pregnancies

tract0rgirl - all diagnostics clear - nothing to be done except bd... lots.

Skeando - initial tests clear, won't be referred until December

______ Trying to Adopt________

Bead - waiting to hear back from the agency

Babylover - looking for a agency that doesn't discriminate

______ Pregnant________

BUGGY82 - Pregnant 1st ICSI cycle

stephj25 - Pregnant on 6th clomid cycle with endometriosis

Nurse 26 - Pregnant after repeat miscarriages - this one's a sticky one!

Princess81 - Pregnant after ovarian drilling for PCOS, without medication

Starfish - Pregnant after well over 2 years ttc naturally (unexplained)

Kerrianne - Pregnant 1st IVF cycle

Esperanza84 - Pregnant with clomid and low sperm count

Pickledonions - Pregnant after 21 months ttc

______ Became a new mother________

traci - Has had a girl after 2nd clomid cycle

Last edited:
Update from me, about to start my double dose of clomid, 6th cycle (after further tests)

Hi, Louise - update from me. Bloods and semen analysis all fine. Just waiting to book my HSG scan. Can't do it this month because I'm going on holiday just after AF comes so will have to wait until July.

I am currently under Diagnostics. I have given up with the NHS and awaiting my first private appointment on 21st.

During June.... and up to December I will mostly be in limbo.
After having a year anf half of 10wk cycles after coming off pill in June 09, I had echovist scan with dye, a multitude of blood tests and hubby tested and all ok , NHS consultant said no reason why we couldn't get pg on our own, and he wasn't prepared to refer us on to infertility people until we had been trying for another year (which will be up in Dec).

So I guess I will just be bding for Scotland and trying not to stress.

seeing fertility consultant on 7th july x

During June my status will be: 1st clomid cycle

:yay: :yay:

Lots of luck girls!

Thanks for my good luck clover Louise! 4w5d, hanging in there..............2 weeks to go. Come on time, go fast! xx

Another update from me - just had an appointment letter tonight for an pelvic ultrasound scan on 28 June. Has anyone on here had one? Did they tell you there and then if they saw anything unusual or did you have to wait for your results? Xx

Good luck with you scan on 28th Tract0rgirl. Sounds like it will be an internal scan to check your uterus, ovaries etc? With all the scans I've had, they've told me straight away what they're looking at and what the results are. You can look on a screen as well at all the details! :)
The scans dont hurt, just a bit erm... embarassing the first time! But it'a worth it to make sure everythings ok.
Xx

My status - I'll be testing on 24th June.
Although who am I kidding... I think I'll make it past lunch time today without doing my first sneaky test! (8dpo / 8 days past egg collection... I know too early, slap me somebody lol!!)

My status - I'll be testing on 24th June.
Although who am I kidding... I think I'll make it past lunch time today without doing my first sneaky test! (8dpo / 8 days past egg collection... I know too early, slap me somebody lol!!)

But how many did you have put back?

If you had a couple, wouldn't your hCG be higher than normal? :whistle:

Oh sorry, was you expecting a slap? :oooo:

BTW - We have a testing specific thread:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/fertility-issues/202294-ltttc-testing-thread.html

Last edited:
Hi Louise
We had just emby that was much better quality than the other two, so the doc and embryologist both recommended we just have that single one transferred (which we did).
So no twins for us (this time!) :)

Hi Louise
We had just emby that was much better quality than the other two, so the doc and embryologist both recommended we just have that single one transferred (which we did).
So no twins for us (this time!) :)

10% chance of splitting (i'm sure i read :eh:) so you never know ;)

Probably not worth testing though in that case, not like i think that you have anything to worry about :)

Are they doing anything different this time after the mc?

Last edited:
Hi Louise,
Aw twins would be awesome, although I'd be scared of the extra risk involved.

Yes I'm on extra meds post-embryo transfer this time to try and reduce the chance of recurrent m/c. Half an aspirin plus clexane (heparin) injections every day. The injections are the WORST yet... they thin the blood and reduce clotting, so have some major bruises where I inject. Plus I can't wear my watch much, cos I'm getting bruises where it knocks against my wrist! Don't want to look like a battered wife :)
Fingers crossed it does the trick though...

Oh gosh, those injections sound nasty - how long would you have to take them for when you get your BFP?

And you are still on progesterone too?

...have you tested yet? :good:

If we get BFP, I think I'll need to keep injecting until 12 weeks. Yep same with the progesterone. Ughh I hate those too!!!!!! :)

BFN today, but only 9 'dpo' so hopefully still in with a chance :)

You probably will look battered after 12 weeks on the injections :oooo:

Yeah, definately still within a chance, plenty of days left before seeing your BFP :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back