December and Christmas Testing!

I'm out aswell :( absolutely gutted.

20th month here we come wether I like it or not!!!

aww sorry sparkle82, stupid witch

Hope your ok

xx

Just been having a look through the dates & still to hear from:

Weemms1
Excited
Naomin
Mooncake

There's been a total of 8 BFPs including traceym, bead & Lyndsey plus quite a few others that didn't have there names on the list & were new joiners

So Santa has been extremely generous & let's hope he doesn't forget the last few remaining....

Myself
M2A
Kirlou
LauraAnne

xxxxxxx

*Cough* And me!! ;) Even though I don't have a positive opk yet I don't think?? Or a testing date?? :blush: x x

Sorry MissJ, was just looking at the December names :-(
Wish I had a magic wand to bring your testing day to now
xxxxxxxxx

Goodluck and lots of sticky babydust to everyone left to test :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW this thread needs updated! 3 more BFP's :)

Bead
Tracey M
Lyndseysg

Still wish you could be testing with us though
I really hope you've got a lovely short cycle
xxx

Thanks hun. My test yesterday was darker after a few faint ones, so hoping it will be a positive soon. :)

x x

My fx you get your on Christmas day, I know would be lovely if a BFP but just think of it as practice :)
xxxx

Thanks hun, hope so! :D

Will still have a busy Christmas, nonetheless. :p x x

Wowee! I best get online and update this thread-Congrats ladies! Amazing news x

I step away for a day or so to have a preggo hormone breakdown and come back to all these amazing BFP's; has cheered me right up!

Also girls to answer your question; I have only been adding the BFP's for those that posted onto the testing thread; I really wouldn't be able to keep up with everyone else and I'm sure if they wanted to post their news in here they would :)

Congrats again lovely ladies and bar hum bug to those that got suckered with the witch :-( boo hiss!

Good luck to those testing in the next few days; I'm finished work now so will keep this up to date as much as I can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back