Roll Call 2011 - post all your updates!

I'm on my 5th cycle of clomid tomorrow

Praying for no endo pain in the next few days after paramedics came to work last time :pray:

Morning lovely ladies - just a quick update from me. I rang the fertility nurse this week to check the results of my internal ultrasound and HSG - everything was fine. The only thing they spotted was a tiny fibroid in my womb, but the nurse said it was too small to be a problem and are very common anyway. No blockages in my tubes, so they are nice and clear. So that's all my testing over. No more hospital appointments. My fertility is in the hands of the gods now. Actually, I just googled who the gods of fertility are and there are loads. I'm going to be spending more time praying than partaking in hanky panky!!

Can you add me as undergoing diagnostics - bloods found low progesterone, waiting on husbands semen results and fertility appt!

Hi, can you put me in the successes please? 6th cycle of clomid (10 month trying) - BFP :)

Thank you and good luck to everyone x x

hi

im awaiting GP appt to discuss scan findings and where we go from here in reation to no AF for 8 wks x

Starting ICSI injections on the 5th Sept, scary starting IVF.

:hugs: buggy x x jus think of it as steps closer to holding your precious baby x x

Ive had a an ultrasound both internal and external which showed nothing. Hubby's had 2 semen analysis and all is good there! Still no af so Ive to have a HSG dye test next Wed. Failing nothing wrong with that Ive to start clomid to kick start my body! Fingers crossed I actually ovulate soon!

Sorry girlies - will get this updated now!

Congrats Steph! :)

STILL waiting for oh's sperm test. 7 weeks is a long time!

Sorry Scotch :hug:

£60+VAT for a private one within a week.

Worth thinking about, but we're down to 13 days now so might as well finish waiting. Might be worth it if we need a second though - this waiting is annoying!

Hi, im awaiting fertility appointment for treatment for pcos xxx

Hi, my update.. day cd18 of cycle 14, given up hope really and coming to terms with the knowledge that my time has probably passed, putting off drs appointment, yet I've had a letter to go for a smear so will have to make one soon, I know this may seem a bit stupid but the disappointment every month makes me feel this way, a bit messed up.

Aww c'mon Polyp :hug:

It isn't knowledge. It's fear. Your scared of bad news, but you need to realise that if you keep on waiting - that is exactly what you're going to get.

Knowing one way or another is only a phonecall away (and a couple of trips to the GP) and i think if you don't act now that you are going to regret it.

You're not even that old! The average age of menopause is 51 and although the norm for perimenopause is early 40's - the eggs don't stop completely until menopause. The oldest women to conceive naturally was 59 :shock:

Last edited:
Hi hun, sperm results all good, 1st fertility appt on Monday 5th xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back