• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Roll Call - December

Af has got me earlier than expected so the doctor says :yay: so at the beginning of December i'll hopefully, all being well, be in cycle 1, if the doctors right :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2A - you can go into cycle 1 if you have to if you want to feel like it's a fresh start, but i'd tend to include mc's in the number of ttc cycles... so how many cycles you've been trying for another baby since the birth last child?

Gosh i feel like i'm walking on eggshells a bit... you know what i mean :)

Still want to go in cycle 1?

Last edited:
Dont feel like your walking on egg shells hunny, Im fine talking about it, in that case can you put me in cycle 2 then please (might be still there next month if the doctor was wrong but fx hes not) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated - i know there are some cycle 1 ladies around here somewhere :shock:

I'm pretty much in cycle 13 now Louise. I've got fantastic AF cramps and a bit of murky discharge so if I'm not officially there now, I will be at some point tomorrow.

Hiya and welcome Kirlou... not called Louise are you? ;)

Last edited:
i am in cycle 3 but u may aswell leave me in 4 to 6 because as of tuesday i will be in cycle 4 :(

im in cycle 4 now lou but think im already there anyway xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back