• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**TTC roll call update 2011**

give it all you got this month nurse ;) then hopfuly we can shoot off to Tri 1 together ;) hehe xx

wow, just updating the thread a bit and you can see the Feb has been a GREAT month for BFP's

anymore updates ladies?

In march I cross over to 4-6 mnths now :( I think I'll start the april testing thread as luck lol x x

hehe go for it hun! i will wait til march to do a total update :)

Yeah I'll go for Easter chicks to give me my little chick funny enough I'm secretly praying for a lil girl x x hee hee x x

could you put me down for cycle 12? Probably cycle 13 if af arrives this weekend, but will update you if so.

Hey esperanza! i sure can add you! hope that horrible witch satys away, seems there are alot testing this weekend, hopefully another BFP crazy weekend to come :)

Good luck hun

Hey Nurse :wave:

Hows you my darling?

I'm not sure if I asked you to take me off the rollcall, if not can you take me off

Thanks honeybun

xxxx

I've not been about for a while as I've just moved Countries! But back on here and still TTC, on cycle 17 now :(

Hey kezza, i'm good, will do my lovely!

Welcome back BUGGY82, how are you?

boo hoo - i have to move to the next section :( cycle 10 for me please nurse xxx

Hey positivity, sorry you have to move hun :( how are you feeling?

im ok actually, how are you?? getting the bloods back ok has given me a bit of a boost plus my OH told me to let him know when ov is so that he can lay off of drinking around that time and avoid the gym (he goes twice a day normally!) so that he can conserve some energy!! so it was nice that he was getting involved. hosting a baby shower for my best friend this saturday so hoping im ok with it, all that baby stuff grrrr!! xx

I'm good thank you, trying to not let the dreaded TWW mess with my head :looped:, going well so far :)

Aww thats lovely of your OH, Its so refreshing when they make an effort with TTC, my OH got very into it this month for the first time:lol:

Oooh baby shower, try not to let it get to you. I know easier said than done though. I met my friend today with her baby girl, so jealous. Our patience will be rewarded, i'm sure of it.

yep a baby shower were there are 14 girls of which seven of them have kids under the age of 5!! all coming along with their mummys so its going to be baby/kiddie overdrive lol! and i arranged it! not sure whats wrong with me sometimes lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back