• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Roll Call - December

Went to see doctor this week..................she was so lovely.............reffered me for a scan on ovaries and wants to take 21 day bloods to check everything in working order so fingers crossed ladies that everything ok for me xxx

This thread is a good idea, it's v reasurring for me to see i'm not the only one whose been trying such a long time

Hi all! I'm new to the forum but been ttc for 14 months. BFN this morning so maybe next month!

Hey Hun!

Can you take me off the list when you have a spare second plaese?

Good luck to all of you TTC'ers. I'm proof that it DOES happen.... even if it takes a while! :)

Thanks xx

Last edited:
It's turning into a bit of a BFP page this - i keep on having to delete people lol

Ohhh! Testing on the 20th eh, how are you coping? :)

First proper cycle for me, now it seems I might actually have a cycle :lol: x

Ohhh! Testing on the 20th eh, how are you coping? :)

Hmm think I might have to change my test date. Was a bit of a long wait last time! Will be 10dpo I think that day. Hmm to test or not to test.....

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back