• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**TTC roll call update 2011**

can i be swapped to cycle 17 please. ta

I've been putting this off, but I guess I need to move to 7-9 now

I'll be on 8 soon :( not getting any sign that we've been successful this time...

All done sctchegg.

Where are you in cycle hun? got my fingers crossed for you! xx

Hey can you add me I am on cycle 16 officially i guess
cycle 1 after 3rd mc

Sure i can hun, sorry you are back here, hope it goes well with doc this afternoon.xxx

I'm ok, feel very nervous at the moment, trying not to get too excited, wish i could just hide under the bed for the next 8 weeks.

Did you get the work thing sorted out? cant believe how unfair they are being.

Hope you are feeling better soon hun, let us know how you get on with the docs.

All done scotchegg.

Where are you in cycle hun? got my fingers crossed for you! xx

I'm not really sure. Been really strict about not monitoring anything this month, can't even remember what date last AF came on. I know it was a Friday though as it was as we were packing for a weekend away and I think 3 weeks ago so expect ov to be around now.

Feeling really frustrated again - I want to move on to the next stage in my life. That comes and goes...we'll get there eventually...

Cycle 11 for me now - starting to believe things aren't right so making a move on getting the Docs help :-(
X

Hey can u pop me down for cycle 6 please? Thanx!

Hi Nurse

I'm onto Cycle 3 now - if you get a mo, could you update please? :)

xx

Last edited:
Of course i can hun! hows things with you? are you taking the 2 month break or going for it? missing all you lovely ladies in here. xxx

Thanks Nurse! OH decided today we would try this month after all, but if that doesn't work then we'll wait til May. Am very pleased!!

I don't have too much hope as I think he'll be away on holiday around the critical time but it's worth a go anyway :)

Am missing the lively TTC graduates in these forums! Very chuffed tho for you ladies in Tri-1, an exciting place to be!! Hope you're doing well xx

Thats great Tinselcat, def worth a go. Tri1 is a very scary place for me at the moment, head is full of worry and im up and down alot, things seem to be progressing ok so far though :) hehe we were lively indeed ;) maybe a little too much at times :) will be watching out for all you ladies! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back