December and Christmas Testing!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
*SNOW FLAKES* *TWINKLING STARS* *BABY JESUS* *LITTLE DONKEYS* *SNOWMEN*

I know it may be a tad early, but for those sorry souls like myself who have cycles that seem to last an eternity, I miss the November tests and am now not due to test until the second week of December (hopefully!)

So... as directed by LouiseB this thread needs to be super dooper and special and is meant to carry quite a bit of luck (Eeeek! No pressure!)

So to start us off I thought it might be prudent to write a quick note to Father Christmas... ahem, here goes:

Dear Santa Claus,

Please please please, can you sort us out with as many BFP's for Christmas as possible please, one a piece for each TTCer should do it! We will all be very good girls and won't ask for anything else at all PROMISE!
Do your best, love to Rudolph!

Jen x

PS - Snow might also be nice for Christmas!

Right ladies, let's do it!

:dust::ttc::bd::dust::ttc::bd::dust::ttc::bd:

Ok, roll up roll up, whose up first for Christmas testing?

x

8 - :bfp: (Thank you Father Christmas!)

1 December
Samsgirl :witch:
Rebecca27 :witch:

2 December
maybe baby
:witch:
Spinneygirl:witch:

6 December
Jennyfarful :bfp:
RachaelLouise
:bfp:

7 December
star fish
Nurse 26 :witch:
Sylviegirl :witch:

8 December
weggi

9 December
weeemms1
KellyHook
EmmBee123:witch:

10 December

11 December
kizzibea

12 December

excited
LoopyLouize

13 December
Naomi N

14 December
linxminx21

15 December
positivity :)

16 December
Binzy

17 December

18 December
ScotchEgg
Mooncake :witch:
ETee :witch:

19 December

20 December
Lynseysg

21 December

22 December

23 December
Bead

*CHRISTMAS EVE*

CHRISTMAS DAY

Kezzamunster
Sparkle82
Tracey M :bfp:

*BOXING DAY*

Mummy2Adam

27 December

28 December
kirlou

29 December

30 December

*NEW YEARS EVE*

LauraAnne

K0FM.png

Last edited:
Nobody? Lol....I'll have to wait cos I've no clue how long my cycles are... still no sign of OV but maybe I'm a tad early to look fot it....

As soon as AF gets me this month i'll be popping in!
Writing to santa works too, cos i asked for snow on my wedding day last year and when i was having my makeup done it started to snow! he is a genius

I'll have a December date for you in about ten days if AF decides to show.

I like the letter to Santa. :)

Well AF is due in about 14-16 days so if she does show up, which I really hope she doesnt I will be popping back with a date for you.

Maybe Santa wouldnt mind if I wrote a letter for an early Christmas present?

Dear Santa

I would firstly like to send my best wishes to all the crew and also your missus.

I know this may be a tad early for my request but I am wondering if you could pull out all the stops for me, I promise to be extra good and I promise that I would treasure the gift with all my heart, but I think you may well hold the key, please can you grant me the best wish and the best Christmas gift in the whole world and get me the BFP that I so desperatly desire before Christmas?!
And also please help the other girlies ont he forum with their BFP's!

Love Rachael xx

Last edited:
'Snow, like babies, comes in the middle of the night' - Something a Lady at work said back in the bad weather, just sticks in my head..... Christmas baby dust to you all!!!

Lxx

I actually wrote a letter to santa last night, I am going to put it by my parents fireplace, like I used to when i was a child.....I pray he gets it and helps me! :-( GOD i must sound so desperate

Writing to santa works too, cos i asked for snow on my wedding day last year and when i was having my makeup done it started to snow! he is a genius

Ah so you're the one to blame for me nearly not being able to get to my wedding last December. :p

I don't think writing a letter sounds sad at all, I think it sounds lovely and sweet. :)

Ah so you're the one to blame for me nearly not being able to get to my wedding last December. :p

I don't think writing a letter sounds sad at all, I think it sounds lovely and sweet. :)

haha i only asked for it on dec 18th! :D

Hehe, in Scotland it hung around for a week but by the 24th it had all turned to ice. The registry office was at the top of a hill. :lol:

I was about ready to ditch the nice shoes & crawl up there on my hands and knees. Luckily it didn't come to that.

But yay for December weddings. :good:

heheh yey decemeber weddings are so beautiful!! we had a massive xmas tree it was so lovely

Well I think the Agnus Castus is working and I am about to OV! Completely stunned as I thought I wouldn't even get a look in this month but did OPK's yesterday and today and today's is deffo darker! I've also had a load of creamy white CM (TMI - soz) today so think I may be in for a chance this month after all! So as my cycle has changed AGAIN, don't know when AF is due now for November let alone December...
Maybe this thread is lucky after all - really thought I was out for November :)
x

I'm liking this thread! :lol:

I shall let you know my december dates once this cycles over and done with.

and

Dear Santa
I promise I will try to be better in the coming year. We both know I'm naughty (but nice). I shall try not to drink too much this year (as promised every other year but really will try this time). I shall do my level best in the new year to ensure that I fight as much crime and battle as much evil as possible (that's unless you hate coppers too). If you grant me a bambino I promise I'll leave you extra booze on xmas eve ;-)
Love always
Jayne

Jayne & Rachael - loving the letters to Santa! Let's hope he sorts us out! x

put me down for the 1st december.....AF got me this month

xx

Just bumping this back up in case anyone else knows their December dates!
Christmas baby dust to all!
Ho Ho Ho!
x

Can you put me down for the 1st? It's my birthday on the 27th so hopefully have a good month with Christmas my birthday and a BFP!! Xx

Can you put me down for the 1st? It's my birthday on the 27th so hopefully have a good month with Christmas my birthday and a BFP!! Xx

All done! Hoping you get the best birthday and Christmas present!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back