• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Roll Call - December

I've decided that I'm GOING to be pregnant by cycle 16/17 which will be in March (if my cycles stick to these lengths I'll get a double shot at it). :lol:

I've decided that I'm GOING to be pregnant by cycle 16/17 which will be in March (if my cycles stick to these lengths I'll get a double shot at it). :lol:

Hope you're right...or that you prove yourself wrong by getting there earlier...

I'm giving my body an ultimatum, there's no arguing about it. :lol: Not sure what I can threaten myself with if I don't succeed.

Thinking that perhaps next cycle, if the relaxed method doesn't work, I'll pretend we're not trying and that it's vitally important that I don't get pregnant and see whether I can trick my body into getting knocked up. ;)

Can I join you all, I'm new to the site and in my first month of TTC, on the 2ww at the moment its seems to be going so slowly. Not sure i can do this every month!

fx for everyone!

Can I join you all, I'm new to the site and in my first month of TTC, on the 2ww at the moment its seems to be going so slowly. Not sure i can do this every month!

fx for everyone!

Ofcourse you can :)

Welcome to the forum :dance:

morning, girls!

i'm out :(
stupid stupid :witch: got me! :wall2:

Morning girls Im with ETee she finally got me (which ive been saying all along she would) Its been a 35 day cycle although Im now thinking it might really be a 28 day one as I cant remember when I started my last period now Ive thought about it!

Wrong thread ladies, you need to December Testing one :)

Sorry about AF getting you though, sucks :hug: Better luck next cycle.

You have RachaelLouise on 4-6 but she's in Tri 1 !!

:oops: oh yeah, wrong thread ... lol, i'm so lost here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back