December and Christmas Testing!

Hi Jenny

Can you update me please? she got me today.

Heres to 2011 :) x x

Looks like we only have 3 more testers for this year, woohoo, good luck ladies! :)

Thanks Nurse. I have a feeling we can rule me out already! Was feeling quite positive during the week but think I was clutching at straws! Good luck to the other testers!! xxxx

Noooooo your not out till she comes hun & fx she has gone on vacation

xxx

Laura - are you getting excited? x

Lol no hun, but thanks for thinking of me ;) Think af will come before I even test! I had crazy horrible dream last night which involved period :? so think subconsciously I'm aware she's is coming to get me!

A miracle would be nice though :pray:

xxxx

Last edited:
Hiya Jenny, I already updated chick on page 15 - the witch got me again this month :(

well ladies......due to test today, af due today.....no sign of af..at all...not even a niggly pain. but BFN! so dunno where she is! xx

Crossing fingers for you Sam's girl! xxxx

think i can feel ever so slight niggles now.....

oh well, if she comes tomorrow...thats me bang on a 28 day cycle! every cloud and all that....x

BFN Tesco test gutted as usual lol. Still managed to get my hopes up! Getting cramps so af coming. Hope she comes this morning now get it over and done with xxx

I'm not accepting that!
You're still in until she comes - I was convinced she was coming, you never know ;-) x

af here.....so thats me out and no more ttc til around june/july time!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back