TTC Roll Call - December

LouiseB

Reaction score
Well my lovelies, i'm losing track of who is where in their ttc and i was curious to see where we're upto - the ttc section seems to be constant waves of leavers and new comers with the odd pregnant lady so it'll be nice to see who is in the same boat as each other:

So where are you upto?

"During early December i am on..."

Cycle 1
Babytreasure

Cycle 2

CherryBinky

Kezzamunster
Mrs_Wigglez
kellyedd08

Cycle 3
MissJuly10
Samsgirl
ETee
Lynseysg
Princess81

EmmBee123
Nurse 26

Cycle 4-6

SylvieGirl
Linxminx21
ScotchEgg

Vickyxx
Julesc
LauraAnne

LouiseB
MaybeBaby
Spinneygirl
Sarah1
LoopyLouize

Cycle 7-9

Chazabell
Positivity

Cycle 10-12
Binzy
Mushy1
beanster
MrsMc

Cycle 13+
(get yourself over to LongTerm TTC ;))
kizzibea
Kirlou
BUGGY82
x_larlybelle_x
sparkle82
Traci
Rebecca27
Pickledonions

Last edited:
I'm on my second month of TTC. :)

Feels like we've lost loads of TTCers! x

D'oh, think I'm confused with what you meant by the cycles!! *Scratches head...*

Last edited:
D'oh, think I'm confused with what you meant by the cycles!! *Scratches head...*

Not everyone has a 28 day cycle, sometimes they can have a 60 day cycle, so even though 2 months have past they only had 1 cycle - so it seemed better to refer to them as cycles instead of months :)

Good idea!

Can you put me in cycle 7-9 please but if my AF arrives this week i'll be in 10-12.

xxx

Ohhh. My last one was 46 days from the end of AF to start of next one. So my ticker was based on that, just a guideline really as I'm irregular. x

It's alright, doesn't have to be exact :)

Last edited:
I thought I was in cycle 11 but FF.com seems to think this is number 10, so let's go with what FF.com says. :)

Been trying for 6 months but only had 3 cycles in all that time ... stupid long cycles ... my body sucks!!

Posted by LouiseB: Bloomin 'eck, no idea you'd been trying that long - i always assume that people join when they first start ttc or just get pregnant :oooo:

I know. I didnt say much about it because it seemed like most of the girls on here had only been trying for two - three months and I didnt want to be a social lepper ;-)

It makes it doubly hard to hear of people who get pregnant pretty much straight away on here, and also hard to hear those people who are just starting with all this saying how much it's depressing them, but then I try to remember that I was just as down back then as I am now.

Actually that's not true, I am more depressed and down now it's been so long, but at the same time I am more accepting as my expectations are lower. So in a way it's harder and in a way it's easier.

I have a lot of admiration for the qualities of a person who came straight on here as soon as they started trying. It's so pro-active! For me it was only after months and I started to lose my way and feel alone that I searched for this.

Best thing I ever did though in the ttc cycles was coming here, it's an enormous help xx

Last edited:
my expectations are lower. So in a way it's harder and in a way it's easier.

I keep hoping that my expectations get lower, i think i'll be able to chill out a whole lot better after i miss the boat with my friends in November as then there'll be a lesser sense of urgency.

Right now though, i'm at the lowest i've ever been about anything. I find it hard when it seems you aren't allowed to be upset until you have been trying for ages lol

Started trying in June.. Just had 3 cycles tho xx

Right now though, i'm at the lowest i've ever been about anything. I find it hard when it seems you aren't allowed to be upset until you have been trying for ages lol

Of course you are!!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Poke me if i ever say it as well. I was only saying it's hard on me hearing it, not that it's wrong of anyone to feel it.

I totally get the pressure you are under to be 'in the club' with the others and the whole school year group that you dont want to be left out of. That's a nightmare, and I have everything crossed for you that you do get that bfp this month. But yeah, you will feel better once that date is gone, too late by then and you will relax a bit more into it. Just dont let it beat you round the head :hug:

We have been not trying not preventing from April but actively trying this is cycle 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back