Roll Call - April 2011!

Sorry about your OHs sister :hug:

Hopefully you'll be getting your BFP though ;)

Hi ladies. Quick update again. Had my 21-day bloods today. The nurse said my day 3 results were all normal. Not sure if she was reading the actual levels, etc, in the results or whether it was just a general scan and there wasn't anything flagged. Booked an appointment next week for the day 21 result. Hopefully hubby's results will be back by then as well. Hope you're all ok and enjoying this gorgeous weather xxx

Last edited:
That's good Tractorgirl :) One thing ticked off the list :hug:

That's fab news Tract0rgirl! Doesn't it just make you feel like a pin cushion when we have to have all these tests? :)
Best of luck with the rest of the results next week
Xx

Another update from me. Had my day 21 bloods done on Monday and the doctor rang me while I was out earlier and left a message saying these were all good - all my levels were well within range and I'm ovulating. Phew!! She wants me to see her to have an internal examination and she said she'll then get the referral off for me. That's one hurdle over. Hubby's going to ring tomorrow to see if his results are back. Things are moving nicely. Let's hope hubby's results are as good. How's everyone else today. I'm 10 dpo today and felt very sick and yucky today. Belly is bloated and sore. I suspect the witch is packing her bags as I write to make the Easter journey to me. If I don't get a BFP this weekend, she'd better leave me a huge egg!! Xxx

Good news tract0girl, hope you're OH's tests are just as good. xx

Newbie joining in :)

In process of tests to find out why no AF for four months at a time. PCOS has been ruled out. Under Active Tyriod latest diagnosis.

OH has his reversal booked in couple of months. TTC officially starts in September... I hope!

This is one REALLY long journey!

Good Luck all
Soph xx

Thanks! So pleased found this page. Now to look at how you get the great little animations you all have!
Soph xx

Update from me - still no AF, now 2 weeks late but tested on Wed and coming up negative, not sure whats going on, can't start next cycle of clomid until AF arrives. Will have to wait and see when I go to hosp appt. Frustrating though :wall2:

I think they're giving Vicky something to make her period happen asap so she can start clomid - is that not an option?

Thats not been offered Louise, will mention it when I go to hosp appt on 4th May, hopefully will then find out whats happening

Its called norethisterone take it for a week and its suppose to being on a period a few days later, there are different versions of it so def worth asking your doc about it xx

Thanks Louise & Vicky, got my hosp appointment next Wed so if no AF by that point will mention it...... :)

Ok, ladies - update me, i'm a bit unsure where a lot of ladies are upto exactly :)

You can still make your own thread for personal support ;)

Last edited:
Here's the plan, lets scrap my 20 page testing thread and put the testing dates on this one as well as all the appointment dates, do you think that will work better?:-?

xx

Here's the plan, lets scrap my 20 page testing thread and put the testing dates on this one as well as all the appointment dates, do you think that will work better?:-?

xx

Whatever you want Maybe :) It's hard to keep track.

I thought your testing thread was a good idea, just not having all the dates written out - this one could just be for the treatment everyone is having if you think that is better?

You can take over this thread if you want to also, just report it and ask in the comment box if you want to give it an overhaul or even start a new one. I don't mind. I'm feeling a bit distracted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back