The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

Thanks carnat I feel a bit sad obviously but I'm glad af is here a day early and I can get on and look forward to this month x

At least she's early hey?

I am thinking I'll have period by Wednesday next week? I'll of course be gutted BUT I won't be a mess like I was last cycle!

Onwards and upwards hey?

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
7 dpo and I'm still calm about the tww but no longer calm about ttc! Is that ok? Am I still allowed in here??!!

I got some expensive make up delivered today though so that's my new distraction!

7 dpo and I'm still calm about the tww but no longer calm about ttc! Is that ok? Am I still allowed in here??!!

I got some expensive make up delivered today though so that's my new distraction!

2dpo and already stressing!

Oh dear.

Tut, tut, tut ladies :)

Take a deep breath and .... *****calm*****

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
How is it going here? Checking on you all :hug:

i'm still chilled and there's only 5 days left till my appointment!!!

i'm still chilled and there's only 5 days left till my appointment!!!

You are doing so well SE..... Very calm and collected!

It makes this stressful time so much easier :eh:

xxxxxxxxx

i am quite calm this month :) i am not symptom spotting but.... lol my bbs havnt started to hurt yet and they are normaly hurting by now but im just chilling about it if its my month fab if not then oh well maybe next month im usualy looking for every little sign lol having a chilled listening to music night while dan plays xbox with his daft mates online lol x

I'm starting to lose my cool but I will not test early tomorrow!
I'll wait until Sunday instead :lol:

I know I just cant help it, the :poas: thoughts are taking over and the feelings of disappointment are nearly forgotten! x

hello! I'll join now, I think I am 1dpo lol. Only a lifetime to go before testing lol

i'm about 10-11dpo going by CM, temps are still not showing any sign of ovulation but I feel like my body's starting to get ready for a period. Had my first boob twinge this afternoon and am quite farty!

More importantly (I can't believe I've got to the point I'm saying this) our first IVF appointment is in just 3 DAYS!!!

i'm about 10-11dpo going by CM, temps are still not showing any sign of ovulation but I feel like my body's starting to get ready for a period. Had my first boob twinge this afternoon and am quite farty!

More importantly (I can't believe I've got to the point I'm saying this) our first IVF appointment is in just 3 DAYS!!!

3 days - you must be so excited - I can't wait to read your update after your appointment

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back