The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

Lots of luck for your appointment Scotch.

I did test, I'm nowhere near cool and calm either. Test was a lovely evap (didnt expect much else tbh) and I'm ss like mad :lol: I'm turning into a crazy woman!!

Lots of luck and :dust: to everyone x

I'm fairly sure I'm feeling first af signs now. Although I'm jolly as anything today! Can't stop singing

I'm fairly sure I'm feeling first af signs now. Although I'm jolly as anything today! Can't stop singing

How can anyone be that chirpy on a Monday??? :) :)

I am pretty sure AF is on her way for me as well and I am OK with it....

It will save me another digi?

I am bricking my Dr's appointment this week though? Keep thinking 'what is there is something wrong with us'??? :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's a scary thought but if there is it's just medical stuff and it means they can do something to help xxx

It's a scary thought but if there is it's just medical stuff and it means they can do something to help xxx

Thanks sweetie - sorry I didn't mean to detract from your excitement / good mood!

Can't wait to read your update on Wednesday :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry, nothing can!

I'm sure I'll be sick with nerves by weds :rolleyes:

im getting twitchy with the tests but i only have cheapy internet ones doubt il get a + even if i was think it to early i dont have any normal af signs but that could be my body playing with me like it has done in the past lol oh well i gues il know for defo by saturday xx

Hello crazy people!

I'm calm again today, had a totally hectic weekend so didn't have time to think about ttc.
I hope you're all doing ok and resisting the urge to go too crazy!

xxx

I'm all good - not pee'd on anything yet :shock: :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Helloo thought is pop on here and say hello :) AF due a week on Wed!

5 dpo and doing OK

Had some cramps today but being the calm, chilled member of this thread that I am I know it's just wind or a stitch or something.

Scotchy I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes. :) Not long now!!!

Thanks guys

I'm hoping so much that af arrives before my apointment so I can say where I am in my cycle. I really have no clue! My body's keeping it secret from me!

i am 10dpo today and im starting to crack lol i need to keep it together as i only have tinternet cheapies that dont work till about 13 usualy i think jeez all this ttc stuff drives me mental its crazy:wall2: bbs still not as painfull as usual b4 af shooting pains in the right bby on and off and tiredness but they could all be af signs to arrgghhhhhhhh where is the white jacket lol xx

I am still calm BUT I admit to being a bit antsy now..... It's not so much that I want to test (I am 13dpo but it is still a while before AF is due) It's more like I want to get on with things and I feel like I am in limbo.

I am not SS at all but I do have one very obvious symptom - sore boobs - BUT they are also my 'banker' AF symptom as well....

I only have to be cool, calm and collected for less than 48 hours :) :wave:

xxxxxxxxxx

ohh yes same with me 2 days it says:shock: ... will a internet cheapy work in 2 days? all this is new to me the earliest i have ever found out was 6 weeks with my son going up to 16 weeks with my other son :shock: if its a neg in 2 days il just wait n see wat saturday brings n then go from there i think,im only a nutjob with it all cos of my age time ticks very fast lol gd luck for ur BFP xx

I try not to test until AF is due, I am testing a little early as I have a hospital apopointment on Friday.

I am due 1st / 2nd but Ovulated early this month?

xxxxxxxx

Hello ladies :)

6DPO todayI am going to keep busy by decorating my signature with tickers ha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111