The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

CARNAT22

Reaction score
I am 1dpo and due to test on 2nd March...

I am not going to symptom spot and I am not going to test early...

I am going to carry on as normal and if AF does arrive I am not going to be a wreck like I was last cycle.

The thread is going to be relaxed and upbeat - and if I do start to freak out then feel free to virtually slap me.

Anyone with me?

(Lynette? Come and be a cool cat with me LOL)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm with you, I think I'm 1dpo today, ignore my ticker it's wrong! Good luck hunx

lol I'll try, not sure how succesful I'll be at staying cool, calm & symptom (spotting) free though :hugs: x

p.s we really need a slapping (thwack style not flappy stylee) smilie x

LOL,

I had such a bad time last month in the 2ww and then I tormented myself by testing from 11dpo.

This month I am refusing to succumb to the craziness!

If it doesn't happen this cycle then I'll keep going until it does happen :eh:

xxxxxxxxx

I have decided I need to keep busy so I don't think about it. Dog walking, seeing friends and lotsof cleaning! My house will be spotless!

I'll join you carnat.

3dpo, I think?!

Just started a new job doing mad shifts, so not much time to think about it if i'm honest.

Not symptom spotting, however my boobs kill, but i somethimes get that post ov.

Good luck girlies :)

:dust:

xxx

Yay to a civilised, rational (and hopefully quick) 2ww

xxxxxxxx

Yay to this thread!!!! U r better women than me!!!!!! Ill be on hand for the virtual slaps when or if the craziness rears its crazy head xxx

I'll join :)

I think I'm 1dpo too. I'll be testing 29th as I have the clinic on 1st March.
Permission granted to slap me if I start freaking out too! I dont think I can take the let down after all the hype. x

Great thread my AF is due tomorrow but I'm all for staying calm and stress free as possible during 2ww I certainly have my moments during the month when I need a PF slap.

Best of luck ladies during tour 2ww let's hope we get lots of BFPs this cycle xxxxx

Fingers crossed for you Clairabella :)

I hope to keep my lovely calm feeling going - 2ww sucks - but I cannot be as crazy as I was last cycle!

I am testing the morning of my appointment and i'll be 16dpo then!!

I reckon if AF is going to arrive it will be early this cycle as I ov'd two days earlier than last month!

I will not waste another digi :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

I am tempted to keep my testing kits in the shed until AF is due! Out of sight... Out of mind x

Ooh I'm with you girls! I convinced myself I was pregnant last month so I'm really going to try not to symptom spot and to actually wait until af is due before testing. I think I'm about 3dpo and af due on sat 25th feb so that's when I will test if she doesn't arrive. We are out that night so will enjoy a drink if af makes an appearance and will drive of I get my bfp :)

Good luck ladies, here is to keeping calm x

I'm not in 2ww yet. Few more day yet.

But this threads just what I need.

So what are we going to talk about? :)

Ooh I'm with you girls! I convinced myself I was pregnant last month so I'm really going to try not to symptom spot and to actually wait until af is due before testing. I think I'm about 3dpo and af due on sat 25th feb so that's when I will test if she doesn't arrive. We are out that night so will enjoy a drink if af makes an appearance and will drive of I get my bfp :)

Good luck ladies, here is to keeping calm x

It wasn't so much that I thought I was preggers, I think it was just I wanted it so badly... I still do but I am more accepting this time round that we may have to TTC for a little while before it happens!

I'm not in 2ww yet. Few more day yet.

But this threads just what I need.

So what are we going to talk about? :)

For some reason cupcake when I see you online I always want to talk about cake :shock: :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Haha. Cake it is then!

I need to get myself away from eBay. I keep buying nappies and baby bags.

Make a killing reselling them. But still it doesn't help the baby obsession!

I need to chill out in general, not just 2ww!

Haha. Cake it is then!

I need to get myself away from eBay. I keep buying nappies and baby bags.

Make a killing reselling them. But still it doesn't help the baby obsession!

I need to chill out in general, not just 2ww!

If you're making money out of it then it's not too bad.

I am quite chilled out on CD1 but get me to CD27 and if it doesn't move I want to pee on it :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Well.....I end up keeping all the cute things!

Lmao at you peeing on stuff that doesn't move!

I'm yet to make it past 8dpo without testing. :-(

Well.....I end up keeping all the cute things!

Lmao at you peeing on stuff that doesn't move!

I'm yet to make it past 8dpo without testing. :-(

Oh bless you hun! I get to about 11dpo :shock:

xxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member