• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Officially in the 2WW

omg Lisey all your symptoms sounded so promising as well...our bodies are freakin crackers sometimes aint they! Ah well onwards and upwards for u hun, heres to a bfp before xmas for ya, still gonna be stalking you until you get that bfp hehe xxx

I know, they really were...maybe my body was all over the place after M/C as was only first cycle. The symptoms faded a few days ago and the AF ones stepped in and thats how I knew she was coming.
I hope I do get a BFP before Xmas, that would be lovely xx

Sorry honey. You will get your bfp soon I'm sure!

awe i hope ur wrong and witch doesnt come but bfp does :)

but if she does (big "IF") then i admire your positivity. thats what i was like when af got me last cycle, i was just like right lets get back on the horse and try again

xxxxx

Thanks Bellarina :)
She arrived today, in full force but I'm good. Ready and waiting for 13 days time (not that I'm couting or anything!! :whistle:) xx

Sorry she got you hunni ( hugs ) i will be joining you soon, still bfn on my test & got all the af symptoms had pains today. Hope you get your november bfp xx

Sorry she got you hunni ( hugs ) i will be joining you soon, still bfn on my test & got all the af symptoms had pains today. Hope you get your november bfp xx

Thanks Star :)

Well if AF arrives for you then I hope we will both be entering Tri 1 in Nov/Dec time, along with all the other ladies in TTC. xxx

I hope so too hunni ( All we want for christmas is our BFP ) hehehe ;) xxx

A Christmas BFP would be amazing, fx for us all ladies! x

Im on 7dpo...

Been having headaches, tired and a few spells of nausea, but bow that feeling does t stop haven't spent the last half of yesterday and all of this am feeling like I want to be sick.. Had bad wind all week (tmi)
Tested negative yesterday with tesco own brand gonna try again in a few days. But no signs of AF showi g her face again today x

hey cadensmum, i tested with a tesco own brand yest and had bfn too, so gnna attempt to hold out until next sat, as surely if af hasnt arrived by then and i am pg itl show xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back