Let the 2ww commence. . . . . . .again!!!

So I was getting a few cramps last night and then I just went to the toilet and there was red blood! :afalert:

So I think she has arrived 3 days early!!!

In a way this is good because me and hubs are going away for the weekend on Friday so I didn't want AF to show this weekend just for that reason! But it means that I'm not having 28 day cycles after all :mad:

Anyway, I'm going to see if it does become full flow and if it does that's it I'm out!

Good Luck and baby dust :dust:to you girls. It's been lovely sharing this 2WW with you all!

Its soooo unfair the way your body can mess with your head, just when you think you've worked it out it changes!!!!!:mad:
Well I'm not holding out much hope for me this month, I'm sure AF is just around the corner.

Grace x x

Well had some pink spotting today ( just the once) so I guess that's me out this month, :afalert:just waiting for AF to start full flow which will probably be tonight or tomorrow (CD28).
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Sooooooooooooooooooo disappointed, upset, angry and frustrated right now. Tried to prepare myself for yet another disappointment this month, don't think it worked though because I'm as emotional as ever.:mad::cry:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, hope it's your lucky month
:dust:

Grace x x

So just an update from me...
AF didn't arrive early in the end, just been getting brown spotting all week and AF should arrive around lunchtime today. :-(

So just an update from me...
AF didn't arrive early in the end, just been getting brown spotting all week and AF should arrive around lunchtime today. :-(

Hi SarahLou,

How are you?

I'm pretty much in the same situation, still spotting on and off (very slightly and pink in colour) but no AF yet. However I expect she is going to turn up tonight or tomorrow (I think I ovulated a day late so it would be tomorrow she is due).

I'm still clinging on to the smallest piece of hope that maybe she wont turn up after all although I know I'm more than likely just setting myself up for even more disappointment!!!!:wall2:

Grace x x

Did she get you yet Sarah?

I had a tiny amount of spotting this morning which got me all excited, can't help but wonder if it was implanting? I'm 9dpo today so it would be about the right time. So desperate to be pregnant now and can't imagine having to go through months of this :(

Did she get you yet Sarah?

I had a tiny amount of spotting this morning which got me all excited, can't help but wonder if it was implanting? I'm 9dpo today so it would be about the right time. So desperate to be pregnant now and can't imagine having to go through months of this :(

Hi Durhamchance,

Spotting on 9dpo would certainly be a really good sign!!!!:) FX this is your month. Like you I am soooooo desperate to be pregnant but unfortunately AF has appeared this am so that's me back to Cycle Day 1. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .again!!!!!:cry:
:dust:to you though, let us know how you get on :)

Sarah, did AF turn up? Hope she didnt for you :)

Grace x x

Oh no! Sorry she got you! Damn witch! Are you going to try anything different this cycle?

I'm still hanging on in there and crossing everything! Hoping I'll know by the end of the weekend x

Af due on Sunday normally ill start having pink/light brown cm for the next 2 days if af is comin, it'll be the longest two days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back