The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

... Even if you aren't feeling very "cool, calm and chilled" feel free to post LOL

Maybe we can help you chill out a bit :)

xxxxxxxxxx

I know we aren't meant to symtom spot BUT I am having my classic PMT feelings... Reckon AF will be here well before testing day.

Oh well - I plan to have the biggest glass of wine when period arrives :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

I think I will be joining you with the large glass of wine at the weekend :) xx

*** clink, clink Jodie ***

I think my madness is starting to begin as I keep faffing aroud with my ticker...

I have now set it to test 15dpo.

I promise that this is my last concession....

No peeing on anything until a week on Thursday

xxxxxxxxxx

stop being a ticker fiddler or i will come down there and smack your :bum:

stop being a ticker fiddler or i will come down there and smack your :bum:

My ticker has been fiddled for the last time, so no botty smacking please madame Lynette

xxxxxxxx

LOL @Lynette!

This isn't really symptom spotting but it is a sign of craziness so can somebody please give me a slap!! I stupidly took my temperature yesterday morning (god knows why, I haven't taken my temp at all this cycle so have nothing to compare it to!) and it was only 36.37 c so then I was thinking shit I haven't ovulated!! What a nob!! I had to hide my thermometer and tell myself I was a dickhead. I should have just believed my cbfm and left it at that. I have no signs that I am yet to ovulate- my cm has gone sticky and I've had no ewcm since last Friday so I'm still thinking I'm 4dpo-ish. I suppose I will find out for sure if I did ovulate after I have my blood test on Friday!

Last edited:
Sorry Louise I don't temp hun so can't really help.

If in doubt I look at last cycle and when I expect AF to be due and kind of do a rough calculation :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Louise I don't temp hun so can't really help.

If in doubt I look at last cycle and when I expect AF to be due and kind of do a rough calculation :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

I have been ovulating on day 14 but the two times I've had early mc it seems to throw my body out of sync- in October it was day 22 and I think this month it was day 21! Nevermind, I'm not bothered about the temp thing anymore. All sorts of factors affect temps and you should never go by a single temp (which is why I was such a dick for taking my temp yesterday morning!!). Could have had a dip for some reason, I'll never know as I haven't done a chart this month!

I am hereby putting yesterdays temperature fiasco in the bin!!

Heres to next cycle when I attempt to ttc without any ttc gubbins! should be interesting!!
:lol:

My temp was 36.37 this morning too! think i'm about 7dpo it's been all over the place this cycle. can i blame the weather?

My temp was 36.37 this morning too! think i'm about 7dpo it's been all over the place this cycle. can i blame the weather?

Well that's made me feel a bit better, it's nice not to be the only one! :lol:

-1dpo here.

Not even in the stupid 2ww.

But I will try and be relaxed and patient throughout it none the less.

I'm going to sew a breastfeeding cover as my first project. If its nice I'm going to give it to my friend as a gift. :)

Sounds like a plan Cupcake - distraction is good!

2ww is still less that half way through and my God is time dragging LOL

But I am still cool as a cucumber (kind of - had a few wobbles earlier!)

xxxxxxxxx

That sounds lovely Cupcake :)

I've been meaning to pick up my knitting again :blush: My blanket is still unfinished!

I'm about half way there now, or 3/4 of the way through my wait for the appointment. Never has february felt so long! It's meant to be the shortest month of the year

Still feel normal. Temp's still v low and not showing pre and post ov so I'm not even sure I have ovulated!

That's a bummer about your temps babe.

But almost at the appt! It's nice to have some definite forward momentum coming up. :) x

I'm in agony with my ovary this morning.

Enough to need painkillers but I don't want them to affect my egg or DHs sperm or anything they need to get up to. What a dilemma!

Paracetamol will be fine hun

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
i am not chilled today i am grumpy........that is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27