2WW symptom spotting pals needed!!

I have really swollen feet and fingers but I know that's just cos it's hot!!
Poooooo, I hate this bloody waiting. It's like being at the dentist's.

LOL with the amount I have gone through the last 6 months, I'm not so sure!! :)

Trouble is, as this is my first baby, I'm not even sure what pregnancy symptoms feel like and what to look for. If that makes sense?

xx

Exactly! I'm trying for my first too. Though my best friend said with her second baby she didn't feel pregnant at all so she did loads of tests to prove it to herself. I think I need to ask OH to stump up some test money!
Off to bed now, at least another day has passed and we're closer to knowing one way or the other!

I am now into 10 dpo, I have had on and off symptoms again like my last pregnancy, So here is my 2ww symptoms.
At 3-4 dpo i started having twinges on my left side around the ovary area,
5-8 dpo i have headaches cold symptoms and alot of gurgling in my stomach and extreme bloat. 9-10 dpo i have alot of bloat knackered and eating like a pig lol. I also have had alot of white thick discharge since ovulation (sorry if TMI). I am suppose to go to the hospital next week as well to talk about getting sterlized, but if i am pregnant that will be put on hold. Here hoping i get another :bfp: this month :)

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you!! Well I am 6DPO now and my boobs are starting to get tender...pmt or a symptom?? lol I have also been having lots of little crampy twinges today. I'm hoping I get a :bfp: this month!

Why are you getting sterilized...hope you don't mind me asking.

xx

I was wondering the same Flopsy. I'm now on CD30 and my feet are enormous the mega spots are fading but I have...how can I put this politely...a lot of wind :) Could this be a symptom or am I just clutching at straws again? I'd love to get a BPP this month but I think it's all in the mind...

Hi girls i am approx 7dpo and still not a lot going on so don't think we have done it this month. Had a few random stabby pains low down on my left side yesterday. One stopped me in my tracks as quite painful for just a few seconds then went away again. Been a bit grumpy with OH yesterday but other than that just normal. How u all doing?

Not sure about wind being a symptom Binzy, but it could be! Well, I'm 8 DPO today, has cramps yesterday and a HUGE temp drop so thought af was on her way really early but the cramps have gone and my temp is back up today...odd. Got achy boobs too, but I always get that before af, so I don't know. I don't have a 'positive' feeling though this month.

The stabby pains may be a symptom. Some people say they have no symptoms at all in early pregnancy.

Fx for us all!!

xx

I'm not SS this month as i don't think we have done it but good luck to you other ladies and i hope we have a flood of BFP again this month!

Binzy I was told that excess wind could be a symptom - Although i put mine down to a change in diet in the end!

Fingers crossed for you girls though - I'm due to test tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for you Bonny! Your symptoms have sounded really good this month. Especially with your temps staying high!

xx

Fingers crossed for you Bonnie, I'm out (again). Don't know what to think anymore. Just pissed off, that's all. Good luck to all that are still to test.

Am about 8/9DPO. Had a sharp pain in lower left side on thursday afternoon that only lasted a few seconds. Then yesterday i had something weird going on, from about lunch time if i moved quickly of bent over or to the side i got a strange dull pain either in lower stomache or lower back. Had this until bedtime aswell as strange fluttering type feelings in left side too. This morning i have been up 2 hours and having the same fluttering dull pain again on and off. Probably about half a dozen times in the last hour. No sore boobs though and had no spotting on anything else so probably just wind. But sooo want this to be my month. What do u think of my "symptoms" :dust:

Oo, also on the thursday we were out at a soft play area and i had a drink of hot chocolate there and i am sure it tasted more like tea but my OH said it tasted fine and got annoyed with me saying it tasted off tea. lol.

Last edited:
Oooooo puzzle that's a v v v good sign!!!! The sharpe pain I get now x x x x

Good luck puzzle! I hope these are preg symptoms for you!!

My 'symptoms' at 10 DPO are sore boobs, had a big temp dip at 7DPO, been sick the last 2 nights and feel queasy on and off, and getting little cramps in my lower back.

I really hope these are symptoms but I don't want to get too hopeful as I know if I do, the :witch: will come storming along and get me!

xx

ooh ooh ooh! Just got what looked like a tiny 'old clot' with a streak of dark red blood when I wiped. Is it too late for ib (10DPO)? Had what could be an implantation dip at 7DPO...

xx

could possibly be IB, maybe it just didn't come out till now,

Fingers crossed for you hunni!!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111