Officially in the 2WW

lisey27

Reaction score
I am currently 2dpo-ish. This 2WW is already driving me crazy, lol.

Thought I would set up the thread so I can record any symptoms by dpo.
Any welcome to join me in being totally obsessed :shock:

2dpo;

I have cystitis - (prob caused by 'alot of sexual activity', according to Dr) :roll:
Some pressure pains in stomach but could be cos of the cystitis
Increased toilet trips (TMI)

I am going to embrace the obsessive symptom spotting and tell myself its ok! Anyone got symptoms to report? xx

Last edited:
lower back pain on both sides, and neck ache out of the blue yesterday.

good luck lisey, don't drive urself to crazy :lol: xx

I have "Impatient Cyber Aunty" Syndrome :) I am so gonna stalk you in your 2ww lisey. Drink plenty, rest plenty and try not to stress yourself out....I know your BFP will be soon :hug: :yay: xxxxxxxxxxx

good luck lisey, don't drive urself to crazy :lol: xx

Lol, I won't. I just know theres no point saying I won't symptom spot-cos I absolutely will. I am not too stressed really-just enjoying the fact that I am back in the game :lol: xx

Aww babybrain, I really hope you're right. I am just gonna try and enjoy it. feeling positive, whatever the outcome! Don't know why I am so upbeat, so unlike me....maybe its a symptom?? :shock: lol xx

Hahaha yeah maybe optimism is a very early sign, before the hanging on to the loo bowl chucking your guts up pessimism xxxxxxxxxxx

3dpo;

Slight sore boobs-when laying on front...don't ever get this apart from when AF due or pregnant
Cystitis eased but feel sore
Feel like poo-with a heavy head and cold-not really a symptom but putting everything down

This week and a half is gonna drag :wall2:
x

good luck lisey hope you get a nice juice bfp within the next week and a half :D xx

Me too :dance:
I feel really positive about it, could be setting myself up for a fall but would rather spend the next 10 days feeling happy and then being let down, than feeling poo and then still be let down at the end. Hope that makes sense xx

well they say instincts are right hun, i felt positive about this month too, even told myself before we even bded that i was gonna do it this month and i was right :) fingers crossed your instinct is also right xx

I was like that too, was thinking this was our month before even entered 2WW...I better be right cos I hate being wrong :dohh:
Hope its true that more fertile after M/C xx

eeek i am feelin positive for you hun fingers are massively firmly crossed :D xx

Yey!! Hope so Deedee, we were in tri 1 together, its only right that we are there together again...but this time in tri 1, 2 and 3 til we get our bubbas xx

well..this is true hun hehe, so ur bfp better not be a shy one and had better show itself early!! xx

It had better or I will have words lol xx

When's your testing date hun? I might book the day off lol. Symptoms sound good so far xxxxxxx

When's your testing date hun? I might book the day off lol. Symptoms sound good so far xxxxxxx

LOL! I think I may test this time next week or possibly the monday. I don't want to test too early really.

Poss symptoms;

Extreme mood swings-cried cos OH said I put the wrong sized washer in when we were putting the dining table together, lol.
Also been extremely agitated
Little twinges in sides
Very tired

Here's hoping these are real :shock: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member