Let the 2ww commence. . . . . . .again!!!

grace14

Reaction score
Well I am officially once again in the 2WW!!
Expected ovulation was Thurs 10th, however had more ovulation pain and CM on Fri 11th so will say that I am currently at 1dpo.
Definitely going to try NOT to go crazy symptom spotting this month. We have been ttc for well over a year now (I had an ectopic pregnancy last year:cry:and had to have my right tube removed) in that time I think I have experienced EVERY symptom known lol and it has never been due to pregnancy!!!
I have had my progesterone levels checked on CD21 for the last 3months, they have been fine and have confirmed ovulation.
Would love to hear from any of you ladies in the same or similar position so we can help each other through the next 2 weeks.
:dust:To everyone x x x x

How are you getting on Grace? I'm now 2DPO and already driving my OH mad!

Last night I was moaning about my BBT and convincing myself that there will be something wrong with me.

OH said "Go and do a test"

I replied "Don't be stupid, I've only just Ov'd and wont even implant until next week (if it's going to happen)"

he said "I know, I just wanted you to shut up for a few minutes!"

Cheek!! :rofl:

Hi Grace, I also think I ov'd on Friday 11th. I don't use OPKs and my CM seems to stay the same all month so I can't be 100% sure but I had pain in my hip which I got about the same time last cycle so I'm just going by that.

I am also trying not to stress too much this cycle and I am going to try and wait until I've missed my period before I test, so I will test on 25th if AF doesn't show by then!

It's so hard not to sympton spot though! Especially because this month I have had a few strange things that haven't had before - for example I had heart burn last night!

Hi Grace, I also think I ov'd on Friday 11th. I don't use OPKs and my CM seems to stay the same all month so I can't be 100% sure but I had pain in my hip which I got about the same time last cycle so I'm just going by that.

I am also trying not to stress too much this cycle and I am going to try and wait until I've missed my period before I test, so I will test on 25th if AF doesn't show by then!

It's so hard not to sympton spot though! Especially because this month I have had a few strange things that haven't had before - for example I had heart burn last night!

Hi SarahLou, how are you today?
Well it looks like we will be testing on the same day next week, fingers crossed we both get a :bfp:!!!!!:)
Like you I don't use OPK's, so I'm going mainly what I suspect is Ovulation pain (I hope that's what it is anway!!lol)
I was hoping that I would get some implantation bleeding as just about every other symptom I can usually put down to PMS :wall2:but no such luck so I'm not feeling very hopeful at all, the only symptom I have at the moment is tiredness and irritability but I usually have that EVERY month a week before:witch:.
What about you, are you still getting heartburn and what other symptoms are you experiencing?

x x

How are you getting on Grace? I'm now 2DPO and already driving my OH mad!

Last night I was moaning about my BBT and convincing myself that there will be something wrong with me.

OH said "Go and do a test"

I replied "Don't be stupid, I've only just Ov'd and wont even implant until next week (if it's going to happen)"

he said "I know, I just wanted you to shut up for a few minutes!"

Cheek!! :rofl:

Hiya Durhamchance, how are you today?
Lol totally understand how you feel, I'm sure my hubby dreads this time of the month as he thinks I get totally obsessed every time:wall2:(Which of course I do lol)

When are going to test? I'm going to TRY and hold out until at least the 25th

Grace14 x x

I'm fine thanks Grace, totally knackered atm! :nap:

Work is so busy right now that I don't have much time to symptom spot and think about it really.

I'm due to test on 28th :oooo: I ordered my tests from Ebay and have them stashed in the bathroom cupboard.

Hi Grace! I haven't had any more symptoms really. Last month I started spotting a little bit 5 days before AF arrived so I'm going to see if the same thing happens again tomorrow. Really hope it doesn't! I also started getting a few spots a week before AF arrived but this hasn't happened this month (touch wood!)

So my cycles seem to be 28 days so last month AF arrived on Thursday afternoon and so I counted my first cycle day as the Friday because it's meant to be your first whole day of full flow so I think if she hasn't arrived by Saturday I will test then.

How about you?

Hi Grace! I haven't had any more symptoms really. Last month I started spotting a little bit 5 days before AF arrived so I'm going to see if the same thing happens again tomorrow. Really hope it doesn't! I also started getting a few spots a week before AF arrived but this hasn't happened this month (touch wood!)

So my cycles seem to be 28 days so last month AF arrived on Thursday afternoon and so I counted my first cycle day as the Friday because it's meant to be your first whole day of full flow so I think if she hasn't arrived by Saturday I will test then.

How about you?

Hiya Sarah Lou,
I haven't had any symptoms to get excited about :-(, I have had some twinges but nothing unusual for the week prior to AF.
I am due AF on Fri too but going to try not to test until at least Sat (if I can!!!!!)
It's going to be such a long week!!! lol
Grace x

I'm fine thanks Grace, totally knackered atm! :nap:

Work is so busy right now that I don't have much time to symptom spot and think about it really.

I'm due to test on 28th :oooo: I ordered my tests from Ebay and have them stashed in the bathroom cupboard.

Hi Durhamchance,
Hope you managed to get a good rest over the weekend :)
I can't usually help but symptom spot however this month there doesnt seem to be anything to spot lol apart from the odd twinge but thats not unusual for this point in my cycle.
I haven't bought any tests yet so as I won't be tempted to test early (which I usually do :poas:)
Hopefully this will be the month for us all to get a:bfp::)

Grace x x

Well as predicted I have started spotting today :-( at least my body seems to be running like clock work. I guess I'm not out til the witch arrives but not holding on to much hope now...

Oh no Sarah! fingers crossed it's just implantation spotting xx

Thanks Durhamchange. It's just a bit strange that it's happened exactly the same CD as last month. I thought it might be implantation bleeding last month too but it wasn't :-(

I'm 10 dpo af due on Sunday, fingers crossed 9 months so far of trying

Thanks Durhamchange. It's just a bit strange that it's happened exactly the same CD as last month. I thought it might be implantation bleeding last month too but it wasn't :-(

Oh no Sarah Lou :-( Dont lose hope yet though, like you said it's not over until :witch: arrives, hopefully it will be different this month.
I'm just waiting for the sharp breast pain to start, as soon as I get that its a sure sign that AF is on its way. Havent had anymore symptoms to speak of apart from the twinges (which isnt unusual). How about you? Are you still spotting?

Grace x x

I'm 10 dpo af due on Sunday, fingers crossed 9 months so far of trying

:dust:
Fingers crossed for you. I know how your feeling, we have been trying for over a year now!!
I hope this is your month:).
Have you been experiencing any symptoms?

Grace x x

The symptoms have stepped up a gear today

-Backache
-Breast pain
-Burping/Nausea
-Headache
-Bloating
-Flatulence
-Cramping

If there's nothing in there then I have a bug! :shock:

-Backache
-Breast pain
-Burping/Nausea
-Headache
-Bloating
-Flatulence
-Cramping

Wow that's a whole lot of symptoms!!! Are these all unusual symptoms for you at this point in your cycle? If they are then surely its a VERY good sign :)
My only symptom tonight is having no symptoms :lol: The only other thing I had today was a stabbing like sensation around my pubic bone?????? (Strange right?) But like I said, tonight absolutely nothing!!

Grace x x

-Backache
-Breast pain
-Burping/Nausea
-Headache
-Bloating
-Flatulence
-Cramping

Wow that's a whole lot of symptoms!!! Are these all unusual symptoms for you at this point in your cycle? If they are then surely its a VERY good sign :)
My only symptom tonight is having no symptoms :lol: The only other thing I had today was a stabbing like sensation around my pubic bone?????? (Strange right?) But like I said, tonight absolutely nothing!!

Grace x x

I'm trying to convince myself that it's all in my head. The bloating is a huge issue, I don't remember being this bloated before.

OH doesn't believe a word of it and thinks I'm making it up, so now I'm doubting myself :roll:

I feel like AF is about to start, but it's not due until next week. Trying not go get my hopes up as I'm convinced I'll be disappointed next week!

A stabbing sensation eh? when are you due to test?

So I was getting a few cramps last night and then I just went to the toilet and there was red blood! :afalert:

So I think she has arrived 3 days early!!!

In a way this is good because me and hubs are going away for the weekend on Friday so I didn't want AF to show this weekend just for that reason! But it means that I'm not having 28 day cycles after all :mad:

Anyway, I'm going to see if it does become full flow and if it does that's it I'm out!

Good Luck and baby dust :dust:to you girls. It's been lovely sharing this 2WW with you all!

-Backache
-Breast pain
-Burping/Nausea
-Headache
-Bloating
-Flatulence
-Cramping

Grace x x

I'm trying to convince myself that it's all in my head. The bloating is a huge issue, I don't remember being this bloated before.

OH doesn't believe a word of it and thinks I'm making it up, so now I'm doubting myself :roll:

I feel like AF is about to start, but it's not due until next week. Trying not go get my hopes up as I'm convinced I'll be disappointed next week!

A stabbing sensation eh? when are you due to test?

Due AF on Fri, was going to test on Sat. However I had lower backache this morning, mild cramps and sharp breast pain, difficulty concentrating and hot flushes . . . . . . . . .sure signs that AF is on her way. Actually felt a couple of times today that AF was starting so rushed to the toilet but nothing there :wall2: losing the plot I think!!!!! lol
I don't mention too much to my hubby at this point as he also thinks its all in my head and I'm just obsessing lol which of course I am. I am already preparing myself for the disappointment this month tho as all my symptoms are typical for this time in my cycle :mad:
Maybe the way your feeling is due to implantation????? Especially if you never usually experience those symptom.
I'll keep my fingers crossed :)
:dust::dust:

Grace x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111