The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

Hello ladies :)

6DPO todayI am going to keep busy by decorating my signature with tickers ha! x

LOL - fiddling my tickers is one of my fave passtimes!

I find that I cnanot get everyhting right - so at the moment both my tickers have the right testing day and are the correct amout of DPO but the other info isn't correct (the pregnology ticker in particular has been messed around with!)

When I get AF I haver to manipulate the tickers again!

Unless you have a 28 day cycle, a 14 day LP and plan to test 2 days early the Pregnology ticker is crap actually :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
So what your saying is..

The idea I have to keep me stress free and occupied, is actually going to stress me out haha x

Canny win in this baby making game x

my af is due saturday im trying to hold off till at least thursday haha hate the idea of wasting money on expensive tests so if i was to say get a faint line then i would waste my money lol xx

I got really annoyed with the cycle tickers - especially as most of the time I'm on the tapatalk app on my phone so can't even see them. So I'll be saying "oh I'm 3dpo" and unbeknownst to me my ticket will be saying I'm 13dpo.

My new ticker though is linked to my FF app. So fingers crossed that'll stay perfectly up to date. Just a shake it's not nearly as pretty as the lilypie ones! :(

I gave up on tickers ages ago - they're a nightmare if you're irregular!

Ooh - I guess I need to join this thread now as I'm in need of some calmness now and only 4dpo! Rubbish eh! Still, I'll be relying on all you girls to keep me chilled for the next 10 days... I have promised myself I won't test until af is late which should be 9th -10th of March. Lord - give me strength to ignore the weird and wonderful things my body is already starting to do!! :doh:

Peaceful vibes to all :petal: xxxxxxxx

ps incognito, love your signature - it's so true! :) x

Hiya Ladies

really need some help help holding it together. i'm 6 dpo and have been symptom spotting like crazy for the last few days

I'm going insane I've been ttc for 5 months and have never symptom spotted before
but i feel different this time.

I rarely get any AF symptoms occasionally a bit of lower back ache day before AF but other than that nothing so I have nothing to compare the symptoms too.

But trying not to get my hopes up been disappointed before.

have been telling myself it's in my head and my body is only feeling what I want it to feel
need help staying sane.

I am determined to wait until AF is due before I test not wasting another I usually start around day 10 can't help myself but not this time.

I will not test until the 6th of march
:)

Hiya Ladies

really need some help help holding it together. i'm 6 dpo and have been symptom spotting like crazy for the last few days

I'm going insane I've been ttc for 5 months and have never symptom spotted before
but i feel different this time.

I rarely get any AF symptoms occasionally a bit of lower back ache day before AF but other than that nothing so I have nothing to compare the symptoms too.

But trying not to get my hopes up been disappointed before.

have been telling myself it's in my head and my body is only feeling what I want it to feel
need help staying sane.

I am determined to wait until AF is due before I test not wasting another I usually start around day 10 can't help myself but not this time.

I will not test until the 6th of march
:)

You can do it hun - I must say having a nice chilled 2ww has made this cycle so much easier for me!

Of course I have been symptom spotting a little bit - but I do think mine are AF symptoms :shock:

Less than 24 hours to go for me now!

You're not far behind so keep calm and 6th March will soon be here!

xxxxxxxxx

Stepaul - here's what helped me realise that symptom spotting is a pointless activity that only serves to make you frustrated and disappointed:

1- I've been TTC for 7 months now. And each month I've have different symptoms to the point where I've had every possible symptom now. And never have I had a bfp with them.

And 2 - before 10dpo (when implantation is most likely to occur) its impossible, I repeat, IMPOSSIBLE, for symptoms to be anything other than normal cycle symptoms. As at 5/6/7/8dpo you aren't pregnant so can't possibly have symptoms.

Since I realised that and let it sink in I feel a lot calmer every month. :) Post ov/pre AF hormones can cause a whole host of symptoms. And ignoring them and relaxing makes TTC so much easier to cope with for me. Xx

Stepaul - here's what helped me realise that symptom spotting is a pointless activity that only serves to make you frustrated and disappointed:

1- I've been TTC for 7 months now. And each month I've have different symptoms to the point where I've had every possible symptom now. And never have I had a bfp with them.

And 2 - before 10dpo (when implantation is most likely to occur) its impossible, I repeat, IMPOSSIBLE, for symptoms to be anything other than normal cycle symptoms. As at 5/6/7/8dpo you aren't pregnant so can't possibly have symptoms.

Since I realised that and let it sink in I feel a lot calmer every month. :) Post ov/pre AF hormones can cause a whole host of symptoms. And ignoring them and relaxing makes TTC so much easier to cope with for me. Xx

:yay::yay:Thank you :) The voice of reason - It's so true! I love it!!! Well done cupcake - you are my 2ww guru :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't want that to come off as sounding rude or bossy.

Glad it's helped. Xxx :)

No, seriously, it's really helped and I'm feeling a lot more chilled now (touch wood!)... Thank you! :) :) xxx

My 2ww's over in that i've had my IVF appointment, but now I just want AF to come (twice) so we can get started!!!

Impatient, moi?

Oh yay - just going to check out your update and journal

xxxxxxx

I am sat at my table reading the instructions for my CB digi... slap me now!

I won't use it until tomorrow, BUT tonight is going to last forever!

Thing is I am now also starting to think a BFP is a possibility?? I'll be OK if it isn't of course but now that "hope" is there :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

I'm a little late joining this thread, but it's a BFP for me!! YAY!!

Good luck with your testing tomorrow CARNAT. Really hope you get your BFP, you deserve it hun x

I am sat at my table reading the instructions for my CB digi... slap me now!

I won't use it until tomorrow, BUT tonight is going to last forever!

Thing is I am now also starting to think a BFP is a possibility?? I'll be OK if it isn't of course but now that "hope" is there :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Dont do it! I need something to look forward to to stop me from testing AGAIN in the morning!
Put it away and chat :bum: with us, we'll keep you entertained. x

Thank you ladies,

Charlie, I won't use the digi tonight - I thought reading the instructions give me my "fix" LOL

I am officially sad...

I've just put dinner on and we're going to watch True Blood (recorded on Sunday) and that takes me almost to bed time

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Enjoy your night :) I hope your show takes your mind off testing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111