Back in the 2WW!!!

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Yip I'm back AGAIN!!! Have promised myself 2 things:-

1. No symptom spotting
2. Am not going to test until 30 June (if AF stays away). This is due date and DH 30th birthday.

I used digi OPK and cheapies. Never got any smiley face on digi even though was getting 2 lines on cheapies. Thinking maybe the digi tester thing was faulty. Anyway going by lines on cheapies I OV on Wednesday. Now making me DPO3.

We BD CD4, 8, 10, 11, 14 and 15. Hoping we may have done enough this month :dust::dust::dust::dust:. So now to keep myself fully occupied for the next 12 days.

I promise I'm not symptom spotting!!! lol

BUT since Saturday evening have had mild pains in pelvic area (don't feel like AF really and anyway way too early!!!). Today have woken with dry throat.

Thats it - NO MORE SYMPTOM SPOTTING, NO MORE SYMPTOM SPOTTING lol

So I caved in and did hpt this morning which was BFN. However later on I did OPK. :poas: lol, just out of curiosity cos I've had weird feelings all week - really lighthead, starving, sore throat for last 2 weeks on and off, had cramps on and off from DPO3 (am now DPO10/11). The OPK brought up really faint 2nd line. Am I getting excited too soon (really trying not to) or is AF on her way??

Any suggestions would be great :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck hun my fx for you. Your two rules are great but so hard to stick two especially the symptom spotting, as you know lol. Baby dust to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back