2WW symptom spotting pals needed!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hiya,

Thought I'd set up this thread for any ladies who are going through their 2WW same time as me so we can symptom spot together! :dance:

Going by my positive OPKs yesterday and today I am guessing I am ovulating today so am starting my 2ww. Yay!!

Fingers crossed to get a :bfp: in 2 weeks time!!

xx

I'm in the 2WW too but nooooooo symptoms whatsoever yet but I'm only on CD23 and my last period was a ridiculous 37 days long.
Where's everyone else at?

According to calculations I should be OVing today also. Fingers crossed!

I'm on CD 21, normally have a 32 day cycle but last was 27 and I'm guessing this will be about 35, if my luteal phase is 14 days. LOL

No ovulation signs apart from EWCM and the positive OPK.

When did you ovulate Binzy?

xx

Think i am ovulating 2day too, had what i think was a positive OPK yesterday and a definate positive 2day so either 2day or 2moro. Let the symptom spotting begin lol.

Me too flopsy, this is month 5 for me and i soo hope its our month.
How long have you been trying?

Just popped in to say good luck all you in the new 2WW crew

Hoping you all get your BFP's asap as there seem to be a good number these last day or so, so it might catch on....

Last edited:
Thanks JJ...hopefully all these :bfp:s are infectious!!

This is our 6th month of trying now puzzle...

xx

Please let it catch on! I'm not sure when I ovulated flopsy bunny, I'm trying not to chart and did lots of BDing from CD 10 to CD 20 (probably why I'm shattered and have hardly made it to the gym ;-)). If no luck this time round (This is the 5th go!) I'm going to buy those ovulation things everyone talks about and see if maybe I ovulate early or late or something. I just checked the EWCM which came around day 14.
No symptoms yet except for greasy skin and cravings for sweet things but I get that before my period anyway. I really hope May is our month! Plus my mum is coming to visit next week so that should keep me occupied!

Af due next week. Not sure I'm pregnant anymore, I keep thinking I am and then changing my mind!

Today I've had a sore stomach with cramps (in my actual tummy, not womb) as if I have eaten something weird. It's quite sore, hoping it's a hormone imbalance due to pregnancy haha

Hopefully PP!! Fingers crossed eh??

I was sick this morning. OH immediately says 'oh, you're pregnant!!' LOL I'm only 1 or 2 DPO. I'm more inclined to blame last nights dinner! :lol:

xx

So I cracked on Sunday and did a pregnancy test and it was a BFN, I know it was way too early but I'm just nosey by nature! So far I've had really greasy skin, a funny tummy and some great big bloody spots on my chin (I sound delighful, don't I!). My boobs feel really sore and felt shattered today at work and it's only Monday and queasy when I got home with waves of nausea till I had eaten my dinner which I ate in a flash. Even OH commented on how fast I'd gobbled it down! I was really irritable today but this could just be PMT really. Not sure when AF is due as I started off with 28 day cycles and then the last one was 37 days! If it went back to 28 days it would be due tomorrow. Am going to see how long I can wait before I throw more money down the drain...
When are you all testing ladies?

I've had really greasy skin, a funny tummy and some great big bloody spots on my chin (I sound delighful, don't I?

LOL :lol:

Have you been using the e-bay cheapie HPTs? I bulk bought them :).
I'm doing my first POAS on Sunday which will be 10 DPO so will be a :bfn: but I know I won't be able to hold out any longer...I actually wanted to POAS today...no patience!!! :lol:

Hopefully they're preg symptoms, not PMT!

xx

P.S. fluffster01...what does "asdf" mean?

I'm already obsessed enough, I thought buying ones from the chemist would make me use them less...
If no luck this month I'll be checking out ebay for hpts and opks too.
I have no idea what "asdf" means!
Fingers crossed this week brings good news for the both of us! xx

I think the asdf things may be a spammer...they are on all the most recent posts.

I hope we both get :bfp:s, there have been so many recently...I want to join in! lol

xx

Yeah I googled it too, I thought it might be something rude and I was being thick!

lol, I was sittinghere wracking my brains as to what it could stand for. Then when I read it on 4 other posts I finally twigged :wall2: LOL I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer tonight!

xx

I was wondering what that was lol! I ov'd at the weekend so i guess i am in the 2ww now. God i just want to know now lol x

I know! They need to invent a fertilisation test!!

I'm 5DPO now and still looking for symptoms. The nearest I have is achy boobs today, but I get that with PMT so I'm not holding out too much hope. :roll:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back