The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

I'm now day 1 po, 6th month trying now, have bd sun, monday and yesterday ov day so fingers crossed our wee baby will come this month

I'm now day 1 po, 6th month trying now, have bd sun, monday and yesterday ov day so fingers crossed our wee baby will come this month

Good luck hun!

I'm half way through the 2ww and touch wood still feeling nice and chilled :)

xxxxxxxxx

Nearly at the end of 2ww, af due Saturday xx

Exciting Amber - when do you plan on testing?

xxxxxxxx

Well. Here I am.

1dpo.

+OPK yesterday AM but -last night.

Also had mega pain yesterday and EWCM started to dry up.

Then temp rise this AM.

We BD Thu, Sat, Mon, and yesterday morning and night. So FX for the next looooooong 2 weeks.

1 day down and I'm not feeling too stressed. At least it's the weekend soon too. That always distracts me!

Ok I need your help ladies to remain calm (and to avoid poas!!) - af is due on sat and that's when I had planned to test if she doesn't show. I'm pretty sure she's on her way as I don't feel pregnant and have bloating and usual pre af type cramps. But I am tempted to test tomorrow! I know I should wait until sat and see if af arrives really x

Ok I need your help ladies to remain calm (and to avoid poas!!) - af is due on sat and that's when I had planned to test if she doesn't show. I'm pretty sure she's on her way as I don't feel pregnant and have bloating and usual pre af type cramps. But I am tempted to test tomorrow! I know I should wait until sat and see if af arrives really x

I guess it depends on certain things hun?

Mainly how many tests you have.... I've got about 50 of the cheapies so I can in theory test as much as I want.

BFN's have such a horrible effect on me though that I am not testing until day AF is due

xxxxxxxxxx

Yes I have loads of cheapie tests and that's what's tempting me but I know I will feel deflated and in complete limbo with the almost inevitable bfn!

I'm half way through and getting the urge to test! :shock:

Step away from the pee sticks.....:trouble:

I'm OK this time round.... I feel at peace with not testing until my test date!

Also I am pretty sure AF is going to arrive so I've planned a nice day next Friday.... We'll go to our hospital appointment in the morning. Then for lunch and a glass of wine. Then home for an afternoon nap and then out later for some cocktails....[this is of course provided AF has arrived]

xxxxxxxxx

It's nice to have a plan for a few drinks if af arrives. I'm the same as we are out this Saturday so I'm hoping either to get a bfp on sat morning or for af to arrive if I'm not pregnant x

Sounds like a lovely day but I hope she doesnt turn up and you get fab news instead. x

Glad I didn't bother as af has arrived so that's me out this month but I expected it really x

I'm still unsure where I am. Normally I'd have ov'd by now (cd28), but I've not seen anything clear. I'vehad funny months like this before though and it's nice to know that as I've got quite stressed by it in the past. Had a bit of stretchy mucus on 14th so will still go by that, but temp has remained at pre-ov levels all month

When this has happened before I've assumed it's amonth without ovulation. Apparently we all get them occasionally. I hope not, but at least the assumption is stopping me symptom spotting!

Glad I didn't bother as af has arrived so that's me out this month but I expected it really x

Sorry to hear this hun?

Hope you're OK?

Even though we "expect it" it doesn't mean we don't feel crappy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks carnat I feel a bit sad obviously but I'm glad af is here a day early and I can get on and look forward to this month x

I'm still unsure where I am. Normally I'd have ov'd by now (cd28), but I've not seen anything clear. I'vehad funny months like this before though and it's nice to know that as I've got quite stressed by it in the past. Had a bit of stretchy mucus on 14th so will still go by that, but temp has remained at pre-ov levels all month

When this has happened before I've assumed it's amonth without ovulation. Apparently we all get them occasionally. I hope not, but at least the assumption is stopping me symptom spotting!

Grrr - how frustrating hun!

I guess anything that helps us not SS is a welcome distraction (well maybe not this?)

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back