The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

aww coming off the pill can realy mess ya cycle up cant it but on the other hand some ladies r right bk to ovulating right away and as they say ur not out till the witch gets ya xx

I finished my tablets on 9th feb, started my 1st AF on 28th feb and ovulated on 17th march - at least I know I am ovulating :) will have to wait and see what happens.....:oooo:

I did a test todaybecause I think I am 12dpo, the test said it could be done 4 daysbefore af starts but it is better to do it the day af should have started. the test was negative not even a tiny faint line. is this still tooearly? I have been feelinf pregnant but no it makes me wonder if I am goiong crazy :(

aww coming off the pill can realy mess ya cycle up cant it but on the other hand some ladies r right bk to ovulating right away and as they say ur not out till the witch gets ya xx

I finished my tablets on 9th feb, started my 1st AF on 28th feb and ovulated on 17th march - at least I know I am ovulating :) will have to wait and see what happens.....:oooo:

ahh thats is a gd thing then aint it gd luck xx

I did a test todaybecause I think I am 12dpo, the test said it could be done 4 daysbefore af starts but it is better to do it the day af should have started. the test was negative not even a tiny faint line. is this still tooearly? I have been feelinf pregnant but no it makes me wonder if I am goiong crazy :(

i have got my bfp today after 3 tests 1 dpo 9 vvvv faint 11 dpo vv faint and today was no mistake but i have had mega symptoms like sickness so i think i must have high hcg? some ladies i know have low and i did have low hcg with my son cos i never got a bfp ever they examined me at 16 weeks n said yes u are 16 weeks i knew i wasnt going crazy lol gd luck for ur bfp xx

Although tests can be used early they are much more accurate if you use them on the day AF is due.. This goes for all tests across the board.

So yep it could still be too early!

xxxxxxxxx

^^ i thought you were a father to be? if so how can you keep trying, and on a previous thread you said '' i bought my first maternity jeans at 16 weeks?

Spam?

^^ i thought you were a father to be? if so how can you keep trying, and on a previous thread you said '' i bought my first maternity jeans at 16 weeks?

Spam?
:roll:
strange...

Looks like I'm back in the 2WW again ladies :) I was about 19 days when I ovulated last cycle, this time it's only been about 11 days! I'm only 2 days into the 2WW but feel very 'strange' - can't really describe how I am feeling! Last AF was very short (about 3 days), I've had some slight spotting and stomach cramps in the last few days (ovulation signs??) and now I am feeling tired, achey and nauseous. Not sure if I am coming down with something or could I be pregnant? I'm probably reading too much into it and am certainly not feeling cool, calm and chilled lol........ :-( Think I am going to struggle not to test in the next few weeks lol.

Grrrr, 4 days into my 2WW and just been to the loo and I've started spotting :-( WTF is going on with my body??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back