Officially in the 2WW

They are addictive and seem to shout out. Get OH to hide them until wednesday, somewhere you won't find them

:hug: don't hang your head hunny, chin up and prepare to grin your face off at your bfp xxxxxxxx

:shakehead: naughty naughty lol...dont feel too defeated about it hun its still early days, and if it was one of those IC's then make no wonder, i dont rate them what so ever, never got a bfp on one of those before af so dont worry! just keep away from the sticks until wednesday haha!! xx

My OH is the one that suggested it..I am gonna slap him, lol!!
I know theres still time, it was first response test...I will stay away until wednesday (If I can :whistle:)

:nopoas::poas::nopoas: xx

Hi lovely ladies :wave:

I reckon AF will arrive tomorrow, I have had some light brown spotting which I usually get just before the witch visits. I am actually feeling ok and fairly positive...I swear I must be going mad, lol :shock:
So on to November if the witchy arrives xx

IF.....wait until she shows hunny. A positive attitude is only ever good sweetheart and you WILL get your bfp before Christmas :hug: xxxxxxxxx

IF.....wait until she shows hunny. A positive attitude is only ever good sweetheart and you WILL get your bfp before Christmas :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks, I believe I will too :) and I get to have fun trying in the meantime :dance: xx

Yes you never know until AF but I agree with you, you got have creative fun when making your special bun. Hahaha I'm laughing at the awful rhyme, in a funny mood which beats the hellish mood I've been in last week. xx

Yes you never know until AF but I agree with you, you got have creative fun when making your special bun. Hahaha I'm laughing at the awful rhyme, in a funny mood which beats the hellish mood I've been in last week. xx

LOL, i like the rhyme. Humor and fun helps to get me through...i just make fun of lyself mostly :lol: xx

Hi hun. I had the urge today & used a 10ml & it was bfn. I have no hope whats so ever for a bfp this month :(
Rooting for you hunni ( hugs ) xx

Hi hun. I had the urge today & used a 10ml & it was bfn. I have no hope whats so ever for a bfp this month :(
Rooting for you hunni ( hugs ) xx

Thanks star...I am not holding out much hope either. I am pretty ok about it though, its only the first cycle after M/C.
I will be hoping for you, you still have loads of time for a BFP!! :) xx

Last edited:
hey lisey and star keeping my fx for u both and all the other ladies in the 2ww. Im experiencingsome back ache today but hell that could be normal back pain for me as got a slipped disc in lower back, and fell down stairs back in oct and top of back hasnt really been right since,but never been this bad so goodness knows lol

xxxx

FX for you too Bellarina :dance: xx make sure you rest and be careful walking down those stairs :hug: xx

lol thanks lisey, me and stairs dont mix im always falling down the last couple, but when i did it properly last year it was top to bottom, worst thing was i was 2 days before my engagement party and DH had to take me to A & E...they said i had broken some ribs but i wasnt convinced it wasnt my back as thats where it felt more like.

so when are you testing mext as i see from ur ticker its tomorrow? xxxx

lol thanks lisey, me and stairs dont mix im always falling down the last couple, but when i did it properly last year it was top to bottom, worst thing was i was 2 days before my engagement party and DH had to take me to A & E...they said i had broken some ribs but i wasnt convinced it wasnt my back as thats where it felt more like.

so when are you testing mext as i see from ur ticker its tomorrow? xxxx

Oh no, I seem to have a habit of falling up them lol. I am just always in a rush and slip!! :faint: That must have been painful, I had brusied ribs once and that was bad enough!!
I am not gonna test again cos :witch: is on the way. I have had some spotting and I am pretty sure AF will be here in the morning. On to the next :)

awe i hope ur wrong and witch doesnt come but bfp does :)

but if she does (big "IF") then i admire your positivity. thats what i was like when af got me last cycle, i was just like right lets get back on the horse and try again

xxxxx

Hey Lisey...how ya doing today? Hope the witch is staying away for ya, fx anyway :) xx

:witch: look how happy this annoying little witch looks!!! Yes she arrived today, I am glad I wasnt left waiting, now I can think about trying this month! :) xx I am very mellow about it all...something has seriously changed, I am usually a frantic control freak!! :shock: It wont last LOL!! xx

At least she had the good grace not to keep you waiting....although a big :poke: to the :witch: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back