Officially in the 2WW

It's a great sign. How are you feeling in yourself? xxxxxxxxx

It's a great sign. How are you feeling in yourself? xxxxxxxxx

Thanks, I hope so :hug:
I actually feel as if I am all over the place, i am emotional, irritable, then can feel quite ubeat and then low again...its annoying.
My head is driving me crazy :twisted: its such a weird sensation, I dont know if I have ever had this before. One min I think I am pregnant and then I doubt it...COME ON WEDNESDAY!!! :wall2::wall2::wall2: xx

Also, have I mentioned that my boobs are so sore today, OH was stupid and decided to rest his head on them this morning.......big mistake :gun:xx

Last edited:
Hahahaha bless him. My OH thinks it's funny to wiggle his finger in my belly button and watch me run to have a wee with wobbly legs......I am so gonna make him pay.

Spend the next few days relaxing as much as poss hunny, pamper yourself and try not to stress. Wednesday will come soon enough :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hahahaha bless him. My OH thinks it's funny to wiggle his finger in my belly button and watch me run to have a wee with wobbly legs......I am so gonna make him pay.

Spend the next few days relaxing as much as poss hunny, pamper yourself and try not to stress. Wednesday will come soon enough :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Why do they do these things to us!! :wall2:
I will try, have a really important day at work tomorrow so will be able to relax once thats over xx

Good luck Lisey!!
Rooting for you, still could BFP .xxxx

Totally stressed :wall2:

Ok, so I dont know if any of you ladies have ever checked cervial position etc. I have done through some cycles, not so much this one. But I was reading through my notes that i have made over the months of symptoms of dpo. I noticed that three days before my BFP last time I had checked cervical position.
Sooooo, I did today (about an hour ago), it is hard and quite closed as it was when I checked before BFP last time but this time there was some thickish EWCM type with streaks of brightish red blood in it. This was only the once and then once when wiped there was a little bit.
I am thinking its spotting before period...surely its too late for implantation??? I could have cut myself I guess as was a little sore after but I am stressed!!! :help:xx Opinions ladies!!! xx

its a possibility you have cut yourself hun if you have been prodding around up there haha. If your cervix seems like it was last time then thats all good and i would just relax and wait until wednesday, still feeling positive for ya :) xx

LOL. I must not prod!! I do feel like AF could be on the way, back feels a bit heavy. Not feeling convinced anymore but we will see on wednesday xxx

i felt like that though hun, really achy in my back and lower abdo still keepin my fingers crossed for you :) i am banishing the witch anyway, shes not allowed to come, i shoved her in my pantry haha!! xx

Stop rooting around up there :roll:. It doesn't mean that af is on it's way so try and relax, it could be any number of things and the amount of bding you've been doing I'm sure it's just a little sore. If you poked a banana in your ear that much it would get a bit irritated lol xxxxxxxx

Stop rooting around up there :roll:. It doesn't mean that af is on it's way so try and relax, it could be any number of things and the amount of bding you've been doing I'm sure it's just a little sore. If you poked a banana in your ear that much it would get a bit irritated lol xxxxxxxx

:rofl: love it!! x

LOL, I feel like a naughty child that has been told off :oooo:
Well nothing more so far today, i just noticed my ticker says backache as a symptom for this dpo.
Only two days to know either way :) xx

As someone who once sat in A&E for 4 hours with a green peanut M&M stuck up my nose (I was 21 at the time so no excuse really) I have a thing about prodding and poking orafices lmao

Take a deep breath and chill out. Your bfp WILL happen cos we said so xxxxxxxxx

hahaha babybrain how the hell did ya manage that :rotfl: no wonder you steer clear of orifices now hehe!!

And Lisey babybrain is right we said you will get your bfp so you will :) 2 more sleeps to go hehe xx

Lets just say it was an interesting evening, and had my mum sitting in A&E with me with her "I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed" look on her face lmao xxxxxxxx

Lets just say it was an interesting evening, and had my mum sitting in A&E with me with her "I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed" look on her face lmao xxxxxxxx

hahaha love it :D xx

LOL!!! babybrain :rotfl:

Thanks ladies, I hope that pesky witch stays away now cos you both said so!! :lol:
I don't know why I feel like I could be one minute then sure I am not the next :wall2:. I am ok if im not but will obv be disappointed. I want to be in the pregnancy part of the forum with you two :brat: xx

i was like that in my 2ww lisey so thats all normal to go through the motions :) oooh just think on thursday you will be in tri 1 with us hehehe...thats how positive i am for you :D xx

i was like that in my 2ww lisey so thats all normal to go through the motions :) oooh just think on thursday you will be in tri 1 with us hehehe...thats how positive i am for you :D xx

Thanks Deedee, I really hope so :) xx

I was stupid and decided to test....BFN. Stupid sticks....I feel defeated now. I am a big whinge-bag today :slap: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back