Officially in the 2WW

omg Lisey all your symptoms sounded so promising as well...our bodies are freakin crackers sometimes aint they! Ah well onwards and upwards for u hun, heres to a bfp before xmas for ya, still gonna be stalking you until you get that bfp hehe xxx

I know, they really were...maybe my body was all over the place after M/C as was only first cycle. The symptoms faded a few days ago and the AF ones stepped in and thats how I knew she was coming.
I hope I do get a BFP before Xmas, that would be lovely xx

Sorry honey. You will get your bfp soon I'm sure!

awe i hope ur wrong and witch doesnt come but bfp does :)

but if she does (big "IF") then i admire your positivity. thats what i was like when af got me last cycle, i was just like right lets get back on the horse and try again

xxxxx

Thanks Bellarina :)
She arrived today, in full force but I'm good. Ready and waiting for 13 days time (not that I'm couting or anything!! :whistle:) xx

Sorry she got you hunni ( hugs ) i will be joining you soon, still bfn on my test & got all the af symptoms had pains today. Hope you get your november bfp xx

Sorry she got you hunni ( hugs ) i will be joining you soon, still bfn on my test & got all the af symptoms had pains today. Hope you get your november bfp xx

Thanks Star :)

Well if AF arrives for you then I hope we will both be entering Tri 1 in Nov/Dec time, along with all the other ladies in TTC. xxx

I hope so too hunni ( All we want for christmas is our BFP ) hehehe ;) xxx

A Christmas BFP would be amazing, fx for us all ladies! x

Im on 7dpo...

Been having headaches, tired and a few spells of nausea, but bow that feeling does t stop haven't spent the last half of yesterday and all of this am feeling like I want to be sick.. Had bad wind all week (tmi)
Tested negative yesterday with tesco own brand gonna try again in a few days. But no signs of AF showi g her face again today x

hey cadensmum, i tested with a tesco own brand yest and had bfn too, so gnna attempt to hold out until next sat, as surely if af hasnt arrived by then and i am pg itl show xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back