The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

Alice could you add me hun? I'm embarrassed about my weight so could you just add amount lost as I'm going? I'm doing weight watchers first post Christmas weigh in tonight ...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Oh dear

Ive gained.well over a stone

Put me in at 12 stone 7

Im on mfp too I'm sexylynettesy

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Ok started my diet today. Just had yoghurt and an apple for breakfast. My start weight is 10 stone and my target weight is 9 stone. Xx

What exercise is everyone doing? I was a regular gym member before pregnancy but going to have to quit because I have no time to go now :( I'm going to walk lots with the pushchair but any other ideas?xx

How's everyone getting on? I had a few nibbles out and about yesterday visiting grandparents. I was doing fine till DH brought out the mini cheddars last night :oooo:

He's just had a roll and sausage for breakfast too! I stuck to my weetabix - which to be honest with a sore throat is probably the best thing.

I started doing my grocery shop at 4am so need to finish it. I need to look at my SW cookbooks and get some inspiration as I'm bored of the generic bolognese, chilli, stir fry rotation. I'd eat more fish but DH doesn't like it :wall2:

I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning, and its not looking like a big loss this week, but I haven't done any exercise.

I need to look at my schedule and figure out when I can get out running again - I'm determined to do the 10K in May (may even upgrade to the 1/2 Marathon) I also need to get my fitness back up for work as I still have a fitness test to run when I go back. Its really hard though as I'm at tkd 3 evenings a week, so would have to go on other nights, which doesn't give me much of a rest. So I'm thinking on those evenings be ready to go as soon as DH gets home and go then. DH has been looking for a good second hand treadmill for a while now, so hoping we find one soon (it will be good for Aaron's therapy when the time comes)

We have a party today, I've said we are only going for an hour as we have too much to do, and I need damage limitation before weigh in tomorrow night!

Preloved is good for second hand and local tweetyfoo, we got our treadmill for a good price off there.

I'm doing really well on the diet side (and I have no excuses not to!) but I'm struggling with exercise because anything targeted is too much for my joints at the moment, and CV is out because I can't find a nursing bra (or in fact ANY bra) which fits so I've got no boob support at all.

I'm aiming to loose a stone just through diet, by then the expressing will have stopped and I should be in a fitter state all around joint wise as well as boob wise to get moving more.

What exercise is everyone doing? I was a regular gym member before pregnancy but going to have to quit because I have no time to go now :( I'm going to walk lots with the pushchair but any other ideas?xx

I don't have they time to go to a gym or classes too. I'll be making more of an effort to walk with my pram. And looking on YouTube for exercises. Might see how I get on and buy a DVD xxx

You can add me too. Doing low carb. I never get a starting weight as I am getting obsessed after that. I only usually start weight myself when I can fit in a smaller size lol. So for this one first weight in will be when I can button my pre pregnancy jeans :blush:
I didn't even attempt it yet as we don't need more crisis right now lol.
I will start properly from Monday as there is no way to make it to shop until the weekend and we have way to many things left from the holidays that need someone to consume them :blush:

Certainly having a demanding baby is enough of an exercise????
Please don't make me gets sweaty too :cry: it's enough that I barely have time to step in the shower :cry:

Certainly having a demanding baby is enough of an exercise????
Please don't make me gets sweaty too :cry: it's enough that I barely have time to step in the shower :cry:

I don't have the time to do exercise really either. Unless I stop sleeping :) x

Morning all :blush: was granted a lie in today and can't believe how long I slept! Brains still not working, so gona go thru and reply to all the posts individually so I dot forget anyone :lol:

Woken up without stiff legs which is amazing as I was very very sore last night and was walking like John Wayne :lol: got a bit of an ache in my tummy, but it's all good!

Kelly and Lynette, I'll ad you on mfp! Lolly's told me how to do it :lol:

Dp and Lynette I'll add you to the first post :love:

Kate I'll add you too! Walking with the pram is really good exercise! I use DVDs and YouTube work outs too! ATM I'm loving my kettlebell, seems to target all the right areas and there's no running and jumping which knackers my ankles!

Tweety, sounds like you're doing fab chick! Don't worry if it's not a big loss, cos even maintaining is better than gaining! My favourite SW recipe was "butter" chicken, takes an age to prepare as you have to marinade over night, but it's just like takeaway! I'm gona have a look thru my SW stuff for ideas too, I'm kinda at a loss with what to cook, especially with OH being so bloody fussy :wall:

Willow have you tried yoga/pilates? I have to be really careful cos I've got hypermobile joints and when I'm hurting I'll do something like that! I really want to get into running, but I've got to build a Lot of muscle first to support my joints!

Hope I'll add you too chick! I like clothes goals! They seem more realistic than numbers goals! I bought I was seriously pissing in the wind with aiming to get in the jeans I'm in now, cos 6m ago I couldn't get them past my knees :lol: I think quite often numbers just seem so random cos we pick a number we're "meant" to be at, but everyone carries weight differently!

And *sigh* finally got there! Will do the adding in a bit as it's taken me long enough to reply to everything and I'm getting evils :lol: have a good day guys xxx

Yoga kills me. Pilates I do a lot of usually, but my joints are so bad because of the BF'ing hormones that anything I do at the moment makes it worse. Even the physio wont touch me right now.

Oh gosh that sounds awful hun :hug: could you do swimming? Although I'm assuming the boobies may be an issue with swimming costumes!

Time is my problem there, nearest pool is a 20 minute drive away and hubby works long hours, to swim properly to loose weight I'd have to go in the middle of the night!

I think I'm restricted to walking and light riding until I've lost some weight and given up the expressing.

Alice look for.me.on MFP too x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back