The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

First post updated! If I've missed anything let me know! And keep giving me details ladies who haven't yet!

Count me in :) I want to loose two stone and I plan to do it by healthy eating , exercising more and by starting Zumba

:yay: will add you now Hun! Just found my pics from this time last year, can't believe the difference! Wonder what I'll be like this time next year?!

I've just weighed in! I'm heavier than what I thought, but just means I've got to work that little bit harder!

Starting weight - 12stone!
Goal - 10stone

Will do measurements when I get chance!

:yay: will add you now Hun! Just found my pics from this time last year, can't believe the difference! Wonder what I'll be like this time next year?!

You've done amazingly ! I hope to see a big change myself

God, i weighed myself in this morning and i am 83 kg. I was 86 by the end of the pregnancy with A. I can only gain another 3 kg.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Will you put me on the first post when you get a sec?
Starting weight: 10 stone 3
Target: 9 stone 2
Method: exercise & my fitness pall
Good luck everyone xxxx

Added you! Knopk, I didn't gain much at all in tri3! I remember panicking cos I was still carrying baby weight when I fell preg, but I finished both pregnancies the same weight!

Agh... I weighted myself tonight ( my official one is tomorrow morning) and iv put 8lbs on over Xmas. I feel ill thinking about it. Iv always been bigger. But this is just ridiculous. Can't wait to start to lose weight. I feel really motivated this time.xxx

Added you! Knopk, I didn't gain much at all in tri3! I remember panicking cos I was still carrying baby weight when I fell preg, but I finished both pregnancies the same weight!

I didnt gain much in tri3 last time either, most was in tri2 cause i was so hungry. Plus the heartbearn stopped me.eating.
I am determined to shift the weight after this baby. I lost 8 kg after birth and 12 kg in total after couple of weeks but it was water mostly. I was still +8 kg when i.got pg this time. I was supposed to start running but decided to take a test just in case lol

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Lolly try not to worry about it, what matters I'd that you're going to do something about it! Motivation is key really, I can't remember the amount of times I've said I want to lose, but didn't have the motivation so failed!

Knopk I ate so much in tri2 it was unreal! I always craved shit food too!

I've been good today, had cheddars, beetroot chutney, cocktail sausages, cheese and an apple for lunch and pasta with veg and tomato sauce for tea with a bit of cheese on top! Snacks I've finished off my last few posh chocs and some mini millionaires shortbread :blush: an just had an orange! Did 20 mins of kettlebells and then couldn't be arsed :blush: my legs are proper killing me! Feeling excited tho as it means it's working!

Aw thanks :) I am really determined this time. And my OH has booked us a holiday in Sept. with his family. My LOs 1st holiday so I don't want to look like a whale on the beach.
I will never be skinny though. I just want to be comfortable in clothes. A nice size 12 would be perfect!!!!xxx

Holidays are the best kind of inspiration! Although, it's only us Brits that seem bothered by it :lol: a friend of mine's from Spain and said none of the "natives" are bothered, just let it all hang out! We're just all proper fixated on it!

You actually have a good point there.
Iv just never really been on many holidays. Went with my oh to Salou, that was the first holiday I'd been on since I was in 1st year at school!!
I want to have nice dresses, and not have chaffing thighs haha.xxx

I have pulled the hotel page from the broucher and stuck it to the fridge :)

I'm going to carry on with Slimming World, I was a bit naughty over xmas, but only managed to put on 1lb which I'm quite pleased with.

Back on it today :pompom:

Iv added you on myfittness pal :) xx

I've had a pic of one of my last holidays on the fridge for a while as thinspiration! Last time I went away I spent loads of time in jeans and uggs cos I was uncomfortable in anything else :blush:

I don't know if I could handle Tenerife in jeans and UGGs :) xxx

Day 1 complete! Exercise bike plus kettlebells!

Onwards and upwards! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back