• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

I'm just tucking into a big bowl of pasta in spicy tomato sauce with spinach, mushroom and cheese. Mullerlight for dessert

All free on SW!

Weigh in at 3:30 eeep!

That sounds well yummy! Well, bar the mushrooms :lol: good luck for weigh in!

We had tuna salad for lunch, the girls were not impressed with the lettuce in the slightest :lol: I'm still working on the weaning logic that they'll like it eventually :rofl:

Oh god Im hungry and weigh in isn't till half three!

Can you add me to first page hun?

I'll confirm start weight tomorrow but goal weight is 8st and I'll be using MFP and exercise.

Thanks

xxxxxx

i'm back from weigh in and I've lost 4.5lbs!!!!!

:faint:

holly bananas!!! you lost them i found them probably :blush: well done!

Omg well done tweety :yay: I'll update you!

Nat I'll add you!

Jumped on the scales at mums and I was +2lb, although I had eaten and was wearing jeans, would that be 2lb worth of weight?! Bloody mum sent me home with chocolates too!

2lbs is nowt hun you can fluctuate up to 5 lbs a day you know

I shit 2lbs

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

^wss

theres a reason you weigh in at the same time every week ;-)

:rofl: Netty!!

I can't stop munching on bloody chocolates :wall: going to start insanity when the girls go to bed, it may actually kill me :shock:

I want to be sick! Every single part of me aches! My heart feels like it's about to come out my chest! There's a reason its called insanity! And that was only the fitness test :shock: going to go and lie down!

Hi Alice, just seen this as been offline. I want in :)
Goal 1 get back into all pre pregnancy clothes (ok maybe not certain tops if bf continues!)
Goal 2 loose a stone (start weight this morning was 9lb4, target 8lb7 or less)
Goal 3 get fit enough to run Cardiff half. Can't do much about this immediately though.
Plan is healthy eating, breast feeding is also helping (was 10 stone post birth) and limited snacking/cakes whilst on mat leave :)

Shit a brick dc, how can you weigh so little so soon after birth :faint: will add you as soon as I get chance! Still trying not to die haha!

Insanity's a high intensity work out thing, you do it for 60 days, 6 days a week! There's loads of videos on YouTube if you fancy a ganders! I almost gave up after the first minute :oooo:

I'm going to have a look. I am so unfit! But my Oh loves stuff like that. Wish I had half his stamina :) xx

I'm still at it girls, been hitting the bike, with some kettlebells and watching what I eat!

Tweety well done 4.5 is fab!

Hope everyone else is doing ok! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back