The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

Well done daisy

Well I'm pleased to say 1 pound off yay now 9 stone 7 only 1 more to go till I'm back to my starting weight :lol: then I can try to get to my goal, I'm just pleased I've nearly lost the 4pound I gained :)

Sorry I've not popped in recently! Well done to ladies that have lost :yay: thats me got a total of 29lbs off now. So chuffed! Walking is my saviour! Xx

:wave: remember me ? The dope who wanted to loose weight and has managed to gain four pounds in a week :wall: well I've done nothing about loosing weight and have eaten badly since Christmas so that's not a surprise . Anyway .. Back again hahaha

Well done those that are loosing. I've lost 4lb since joining the thread, it's coming off gradually but stable again at 9st. Have to say I'm not helping matters by continuing to eat well but never saying no to cake! I'm constantly hungry with this hungry boy feeding off me!

Hey girls. Well done everyone who has lost. And tinytoes welcome back!

I lost 1.5 this week. It's coming off so slowly! Getting a bit annoyed. But I guess I should be glad it's going off not on!

I've been neglecting my diet for a while now..... Boo! I weighed myself at my Mums this morning and didn't look like I'd put anything on though which is a miracle.
Welcome back TT xxxx

Well done to all who have lost and come on girlies to those who have gained, you can do it I've put a lb on this week ... Bloody pancakes lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

:cry: why do I do it, bloody pancakes and I've had a sweet tooth all week :wall2: back up to 9 stone 9 pound :brat:
I might loose some soon :roll:

That's a 2lbs gain for me (I thought it was more I had to check)

Last edited:
Iv been having a naughty week. Weigh in Wed then I'm back on it :( xx

Hi can I join please?! I re joined weight watchers 2 weeks ago and lost 7.5lb in the first week, but nervous about tonight's weigh in though! X

Hi & welcome Les!
Well I weighed myself tonight & I'm 1 pound down! So that's 10 stone 12 and a half for me now! Slowly but surely xxxx

Iv just had 2 slice of roasted cheese. I have the munchies... Iv lost my motivation and I need to get it back!!!!xxx

I have lost 7 pound in two weeks doing weighy watchers xx

Mommy To HarveyJack 03.11.12 xxxxx

I find homemade veg soup a saviour!! X

Mommy To HarveyJack 03.11.12 xxxxx

Help, i have been doing ww for 18 months and have lost 3 stone, i have another stone to go and feel its time for a change, i have joined the gym and have started to count calories, how many calories should i be having a day?

Tiger it depends on a few things. What weight & height are you now? Well done on all your weightless. By the way! Have you thought about trying the app my fitness pal? You input your details and it tells you how many calories your allowed per day and it so good for tracking things xxx

Thanks, I have got that app but was a little confused with calories and exercise, the way it looked to me, the amount of calories I burned off I could then eat those calories and still lose weight, that didn't sound right to me x

Well done ladies with all your weight losses, it's lovely to read back through and see how your doing..

I don't need to loose weight, i'm 9 stone 7 to 9lb normally, but I do really need to tone up the wobble, ive let the exersize go the last two years since my son and I don't do all the sport I used to.. I'm going to get in shape before I'm 40, so my future bump will just be bump! ha

Worth mentioning, I found the biggest loser dvds in the poundland store for £1 each, have the normal one and the "new year new you" one, tried the warmup and some of first workout last night, but my son was still up so we didn't get too far, but my body was like, what are you doing... it was a great video, so you may want to look for them near you..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back