The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

I would quite happily give all of those a good go!

I saw the advert last night and I had an argument with myself over which one I wanted to eat first :lol:

Kit kats are awesome!

Lost 4lbs, phew! Soz been absent lately, been really busy x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Well since my last weigh in I put a further 2 pound on which took me to 9stone 10 :shock:
But I'm now down to 9 stone 8 yay so I've lost 2 pound of the 4 I put on :lol:

I've not been recording as I was I think thinking about it to much hasn't helped, along with moving house and getting stressed about everything so fingers crossed another 2 pound will follow this week :)

Hi ladies,.I am more lurking to see how all of you are. Not happy with my weight at all but I am now retenting water which has always been a problem for me.
Not sure i can brave scales until 6 weeks pp so I might joing you all properly in May-June.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Well done DP and Angela

I've done good today

B: weetabix and milk
L tomato pasta mug shot, mullerlight, grapes
D chicken & mushroom ( was minging so picked at it), tomato pasta mug shot
S curly wurly

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I'm being so rubbish atm. I only have time to tab rubbish or an craving sweet stuff. LO is gaining weight so fast and am bf'ing really hoped I'd have lost more but just staying stable. Ah well, will start buggy fit next week :)

I'm being so rubbish atm. I only have time to tab rubbish or an craving sweet stuff. LO is gaining weight so fast and am bf'ing really hoped I'd have lost more but just staying stable. Ah well, will start buggy fit next week :)

Why don't you try things like the pasta mug shots? You just add boiling water and they are free in slimming world so
Must not be that bad?

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Thanks Hun, might give them a try, will look out for them x

Another pound off. Slowly but surely. 11lb down many many more to go. Ha

I put a pound on this week :-/ Ooops! Fell off the wagon a bit but back on it this week! 55lbs lost so far since July :)

I'm not playing this week ladies :shock:

Really struggling with it all (due on around 9th Feb) so next weigh-in will be a week on Friday.

I am however trying to get back to healthier habits so I see a loss when I next brave the scales!

xxxxxxxx

Another pound off. Slowly but surely. 11lb down many many more to go. Ha

Well done :)

I have a lunch date tomorrow, and a few drinks tomorrow night with the girls from work. Weigh in not looking good Wed morning :( xx

Somehow I'm back down to 9stone, not sure how, breast feeding and not enough time to eat (or enough skill to prepare food one handed!) probably. Back on the pre pregnancy jeans, albeit with muffin tops! Half a stone and a lot of toning to go!

I've been hiding from here as my weight has stayed at 10 stone ecactly. Weighed this morning and 9 stone 13 and a half though so maybe this is my big break lol! Only 10 more pounds off and I'll be at my goal. Everyone still sounds like their doing really well. Keep it up girlies.
Xxxx

hi had a baby 4 months ago. I am determined to lose my pregnancy weight so i decided to get an aerobics class and zumba. i cut down my eating as well. now, im back to uk size 8, im already wearing my pre pregnancy clothes and my confidence is building up again. not ready for a bikini though due to stretch marks :(

Ohhh this looks good im currently using my fitnesspal and zipbit, brought a zipbit yesterday.

I started about 2 or 3 weeks ago at 10 stone and currently at 9stone 6pounds now my target is 8stone 5 :).

Im calorie counting everything i eat on fitness pal and going for long walks, if i dont go for a walk i make sure im up and down the stairs as much as possible, going to get back on the zumba on my ps3 2 :)

Popping my head in for my weekly update.. 1.5lbs off this week Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back