The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

Well done lolly its still a proud off!!

Thanks :) I know, it's all in the right directing I suppose!
I am so annoyed at this weather, I want out with the pram to walk! Haha... I go back to work in May, I'm guessing a heatwave xxx

Right ladies, I need your help!

I weighed-in this morning and I've lost a grand total of 8oz's in 2 weeks???

I am so fcuking pi55ed off!!!

I have a load of weight to lose (2st 7lbs) and it's not moving....

I have a few areas I need to work on. For example I have been having a dessert most evenings (I bought some delightful cupcakes - MFP has them at 125 cal's but that can't be right?? Worryingly there is no calorie info on the packet!!)

We also eat quite late, so I may have dinner at 8pm and be in bed by 9pm?

I have however been trying so hard and having lost weight twice in my life before I am stunned that I am struggling so much this early on.

Realistically I still need the odd treat but if anyone has any tips / suggestions I'd be intrigued to hear.

xxxxxx

Oh Natalie. Sorry your struggling... Obviously I'm no expert.
But are you eating the minimum 1200 calories each day, eating less than that will make your body try and keep the fat you have.
What about exercise? Easier said than done with a wee one. And this weather.
I know what you mean about needing a treat now and again. But maybe a dessert everyday is too much. Or should maybe need to look at better desserts.
I also seen something on TV the other day about loosing weight and it was really interesting. It said breakfast was the most important meal of the day, and how important it was to eat something like eggs or an omelette to start up your body's natural energy store.
Xxx

Sorry your struggling hun. My hubby uses MFP and I sometimes think the calories they give for some things are a little on the low side. Unless is branded stuff then it seems more accurate.

Don't know what to suggest really! Your right you should be able to have a treat now and then.

Sorry I'm not much help! I'm useless at losing weight without the help of a slimming club. Just don't have the motivation otherwise so I'm not the best person to offer advice!

Right ladies, I need your help!

I weighed-in this morning and I've lost a grand total of 8oz's in 2 weeks???

I am so fcuking pi55ed off!!!

I have a load of weight to lose (2st 7lbs) and it's not moving....

I have a few areas I need to work on. For example I have been having a dessert most evenings (I bought some delightful cupcakes - MFP has them at 125 cal's but that can't be right?? Worryingly there is no calorie info on the packet!!)

We also eat quite late, so I may have dinner at 8pm and be in bed by 9pm?

I have however been trying so hard and having lost weight twice in my life before I am stunned that I am struggling so much this early on.

Realistically I still need the odd treat but if anyone has any tips / suggestions I'd be intrigued to hear.

xxxxxx

I can really sympathise, I have 1 1/2 stone to lose, the first stone and half came off no problem now it's just stopped :-( I haven't joined any clubs, have done ww in the past but it is so expensive :-( esp when on crap mat pay. This week I'm making a conscious effort to cut out bread, eating far too much if the stuff because it'seasy! OI'm also eating late which can't be good, I need to get walking too, come on weather!!!

Not really helping here am I...

Thanks ladies.

I try to get out for a brisk walk most days, I try to do about an hour.

I think my issue is I eat too late and I am still eating crap. I may stick within calories but If I am doing it by eating Skips and cupcakes then I am defeating the object LOL!

I am not going to give up, I hate the way I look at the moment and I really need to work on it. I know it won't happen overnight so I am going to tackle it a little bit at a time.

Next week I am going to make sure I have a good breakfast everyday. At the moment I am living on Belvita breakfast biscuits and they taste to good to be healthy!

xxxxxxxxx

CARNATT do you have the MFP app on your phone? Mine comes with a bar code scanner?

For me my weekends are my treats when i'm loosing weight, still eat fairly sensibly but don't beat myself up if we have a takeaway or pudding.

Hi ladies sorry I've been AWOL.

This week has been a write off (I actually ate better at Xmas!)

Goig to weigh in today so assess the damage and draw a line under it.

Nat sorry you are struggling. I think you need to look at the quality of food you are eating and make sure you are having loads of fruit and veg etc xx

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

You have had a really stressful week hun u wouldn't worry about it! Start a fresh tomorrow :) x

Tweety sorry for that :( you had a tough week.

Carnat to be a little controversial here but are you sure you are eating enough? I mean our days are quite demanding now, burning quite a lot of calories. If the deficit of calories is too much your body will actually hold on on everything that you eat. Just an idea, it happened to me before :( I actually had to start eating 300 cal more to start loosing :shock:

These new special edition kit Kats are proving to be my downfall atm

tapatalking

oh my God feed me that coconut kit kat!

Is there a drooling emoticon here lol???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back