The big 2013 diet/fitness thread!

Got back from my holiday in Lanzorote last night so I am back on the mfp today tracking everything. Managed to not put any weight on! I am still exactly 10 stone which I was the day before I left. This weight is coming off very very slowly girls but as we all keep saying as long as its coming off that's the main thing :) xxxx

I wondered where you'd gone. MFP was telling me to encourage you lol

tapatalking

Haha well I'm back now and on it like a car bonnet! So if you see me not logged on then you better shout at me! xxx

I have dragged myself out intot he snow to go to taekwondo! I deserve a bloody medal :lol:

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Well done Rhino :yay:

I fell off the wagon yesterday again :wall2:

Tapatalk madness!

Well done Rhino :yay:

I fell off the wagon yesterday again :wall2:

Tapatalk madness!

You were right too! Deserve to treat yourself after what a day you had!! X

My fat fingers can't spell! x

Well done ladies who have lost weight :pompom:

I'm not even going to dare get on the scales :lol: I know for a fact I've out on more:wall2: this week we have been so busy and its all went tits up to be honest :dohh:

Here's to next week fx I will do better and loose this blubber :wave:

Morning girls! Weigh in day today. Not expecting much but hoping to have lost at least something! Fell off the wagon a little over the weekend but not too much!

Will check in again after weigh in!

Good luck Spammy for your weigh in!

I've lost another 1lb according to the weigh in on Saturday. It's slowly coming off! DH took some piccies of me and H yesterday and we can't believe the difference in my face compared to the Christmas ones. It seems to be coming off some areas more than others.

I've lost track a bit of how much in total, but I think I'm up to 9lb now :yay:

Good Luck Spammy!!

Well done loosing 1lb. It all adds up!!xxx

I'm meeting a friend on Thursday night for Thai and some wine so I will weigh-in a day early this week.

Not feeling it at all at the moment, I am being "good" but I am not sure how long my resolve will last if I don't see a loss this week.

It's going to piss down all week so I am going to take James out for a long, brisk walk today!

xxxxxxxxxx

Well done on the losses, I'm stable again this week, not surprised as was a piggy. At the weekend! Also made banana loaf- well what else can you do with over ripe bananas,??

I've had a crap week. Not expecting much this week. Iv downloaded an app. Couch to 5k in 8 weeks. Seems quite good. Will give it a bash at the weekend. 30mins of exercise 3 times a week.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back