September babies

Hello!
Got really excited when I saw all the other September babies due!

I'm Alice, 32, and I'm due on the 16th September. This is my first baby and I'm team yellow.

I've had pretty easy pregnancy so far apart from never-ending heartburn.
My bump seems to have grown loads in the last couple of weeks, I'll try and attach a pic. X ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340397803.233059.jpg

Morning ladies, all updated, I'm going to go play in mother care again today I actually have nothing to buy but it's still fun lol. :) x x

Sounds good Sal :) We're going to an NCT nearly new sale, quite excited, love a bargain!! :D x x

Lilmisshappy your due sept 16th same as me : ) and one other lady on here : )

Quick edit 4 of us due 16th wow x

Last edited:
Awwww I'm jealous Sal and Vix are baby shopping!! What can I do today....hmmmm lol

Great to see so many September babies but there really isn't much suprise with that after all the Christmas and New Years luuuurving!!!

xxx

Hi,

My name is Marcy & my husband and I have tried for 3 years to have a baby.

We are due on the 28th September & are team yellow!:wave:

Awwww I'm jealous Sal and Vix are baby shopping!! What can I do today....hmmmm lol

Great to see so many September babies but there really isn't much suprise with that after all the Christmas and New Years luuuurving!!!

xxx

Lol not sure when I conceived but can tell u this much I thought I have food poisoning in 22nd December and was poorly for about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks so my dh was totally ignored (poor man)

I have an idea that I probably conceived a week before christmas day when we we're in Switzerland!! I'd had a mc in Oct and was kinda trying and kinda not if you know what I mean lol, so not 100% certain when it happened! lol We joked that if we conceived in Switzerland we would call our child 'Geneva'. Needless to say, we're not calling her Geneva lol
I didn't think I was pregnant, but was feeling really tired all over christmas, and then I was 5 days late and still didnt think I could be pregnant, I assumed my system was messed up because of the mc. My OH kept saying to me' I think your pregnant' and I kept saying 'I'm definitely not'. Was a lovely suprise to find out I was!! :) xxx

Hi ladies,

I've just stepped into tri 3 too so nervous looking at all the treads lol! I'm Laura 21 and this is my first baby with partner Luke 23 were due on 22nd September (seems like a few are now) can't wait to share this all with you xx

Hi ladies,

I've just stepped into tri 3 too so nervous looking at all the treads lol! I'm Laura 21 and this is my first baby with partner Luke 23 were due on 22nd September (seems like a few are now) can't wait to share this all with you and we are having a little girl xx

Hi! My name is Zara, I'm 27, married to Steve for 18 months. We are expecting our first baby, due on 23rd September. Team yellow! X

I have an idea that I probably conceived a week before christmas day when we we're in Switzerland!! I'd had a mc in Oct and was kinda trying and kinda not if you know what I mean lol, so not 100% certain when it happened! lol We joked that if we conceived in Switzerland we would call our child 'Geneva'. Needless to say, we're not calling her Geneva lol
I didn't think I was pregnant, but was feeling really tired all over christmas, and then I was 5 days late and still didnt think I could be pregnant, I assumed my system was messed up because of the mc. My OH kept saying to me' I think your pregnant' and I kept saying 'I'm definitely not'. Was a lovely suprise to find out I was!! :) xxx

bless ya, yeah we were actively trying, until i was poorly over xmas, and honestly thought there was no way if i had caught that baby would have stuck around with how ill i was etc. But here we are now 29w+1 later :) soooo exciting. 3 previous failed attempts made me really wana give up, we never thought it was ging to happen for us, i think it'll kick in when baby arrives that there was actually a little person in my belly lol, and about 2 weeks after that it might sink in that that little person is mine. :)

Aw so happy for Sal and Karolina :D Trust me, it never actually sinks in properly that the little person is yours. I still have days now with Millie when I sit and look at her and think 'Wow she's mine!' :D x x

Wow, my little monkey was up all night last night, everytime i started to drift off, kick, kick, punch, punch, wiggle, wiggle and then up at 4 as baby was using my bladder as a trampoline lol, guess baby is not as lazy as i first anticipated... got a feeling i'm heading towards sleepless nights with this one hehe :)

Hi Ladies

I'm Annette I'm 37 and this is my 3rd baby and I'm due on the 8th September - expecting a surprise bundle although am pretty convinced it's a little boy, have one each already - Madison 4 and Riley 3 so will be happy with either pink or blue :)

Annette, you're on my list :) lol

Congrats and welcome. Hope you enjoy our random thread x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER