** September 2014 Mama's! **

All the babies are gorgeous! I can't work out how to post one of Harry. He is being a dream so far really happy and content hardly ever cries and sleeps well lucky me. Had the 6 day check with midwife yesterday and he has put on 3ozs already so up to 8lb1 now little fatty. The heel prick test was horrible he cried then poor little man I'm dreading having to take him for injections I think I will cry. The best thing we have bought is a sleepyhead he loves it and is so happy to sleep in there, we can move it around to which ever room we are in and he is so content.

Oh bless poorly Eden and mummy. Fingers crossed he gets better today so they can operate. Stay strong Julie xxx

Hope little Eden gets better soon..poor sole and poor Julie needing to see him like that. Can't believe miller is 5weeks on Sunday...it's madness! He's massive now lol..here's a pic from today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 17
Awh! Olivia's 3 weeks and a diva!
3650fa59d38c047f29ffe51f43523c75.jpg

Awww just read the update on Julie and Eden, wishing a speedy recovery, they are in June right place so will be right as rain before we know it, sending lots of love xxx

Haven't had much of a chance to read or post on the forums lately.

How is everyone, how are everyones little ones doing?

Elara has been keeping us so busy, we've realised she needs to be swaddled in order to sleep and while Ewan has started having a little effect on her, I find he helps me get to sleep more than he does Elara, hehe. She loves her tummy time and it's surprising how long she holds her head up for. I don't remember my sisters children being able to hold their heads up for so long at 3 weeks.

Elara and her tummy time.

Attachments

• IMG_20140920_205154.jpg
    IMG_20140920_205154.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 27
Aww pixxy she is gorgeous :) we swaddle Oliver too and he won't sleep long on his back but goes 6 hours over night on his side. Lol I'm the same with Ewan usually asleep before him. So far Oliver dosnt like tummy time neither did my daughter. She walked before she crawled where she hates being on her tummy lol xxx

lots of love to eden and julie, poor things.

is ewan worth investing in?

elara is gorgeous!
i am suprised at how strong my samuel is, even HV commented, he picks his head up constantly - winding him is a challenge sometimes!

he's led on my lap doing crunches at the minute i swear :lol:
x

Nds...i was shopping today and took ewan to the till to pay at john lewis and the lady told me not to buy and research gro hush..as its new on the market.

My sister swears by ewan so i imagine i will still get him, but decided to go home and research gro hush first...

Just read the reviews on Amazon about Ewan. That's what convinced me, and while it doesn't have as much of an effect on Elara as it porbably does other babies, I still love it.

I know what you mean nds about winding, it's why Elara gets winded sitting on my lap instead of over my shoulder.

Hello September mummies!! Sorry I hVent been in touch - had no internet at the hospital ;)

Bradley John Chambers was born on 24th at 21.16pm :) il write up a thread tomorrow as just home and need to give him lots of cuddles!!!

Hope everyone is well il get a catch up tomorrow

:) ash xxx

David James Strange was born 18th September at 11.36pm via emergency cesarean weighing 3.96kg and measuring 54cm long :) we are absolutely smitten with him!

Congratulations Ash, we've all been waiting eagerly for news! Enjoy your cuddles xx

Congratulations to.you too hopeful!! Xxx

Congrats Ash and Hopeful!

We have Ewan, and it definitely sends Henry (and mummy!) back off to sleep after his 2/3am feed. Not heard of the Hush but if it's the same kind of sound I'd guess they all work the same x

I bought Ewan! He arrived and he's been sent back as he was broke! Ordering a new one once I've received my refund!!

Congratulations Ashbee and Hopeful25! Lovely baby names.

Hope you get a quick return Amy.

tricky isn't it when they just want to pull their heads up?

we bought ewan, and he has settled with him, the first time he didn't but he seems to after a minute or two..

yay congrats girls!
x

sat crying i'm so frustrated. he's been fussy the last couple days and some feeds he's been wanting sooner and less of - as hubby said 'why is he only having 1oz when you're feeding him?' - after looking at last nights feeds. he just wouldn't have any more. i'm so tired i didn't even wake up one time and hubby had to feed him :(. i'm really frustrated with his feeds too, why are seemingly we going backwards?

he also seems to love falling asleep on us but waking when put down or in moses.
x

Can sympathise with the last bit Nic. Pippa was restless and fussy from 11 til 31st night and constantly feeding. Everytime I thought I'd got her to sleep and put her down she woke up grizzling for food again! The mw did warn us to expect a growth spurt about now as their stomach gets bigger xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back