whose going next then?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Anyone want to place any bets? on themselves or others?

i think i still have about 3 weeks left to wait basically but am interested whose going sooner/around the same time :)

Simoneh00 - 7lbs 9oz
megsmeadow - 8lbs 10oz
x-Hannah-X - 7lbs 8oz
BigBum(p) - 7lbs 6oz
Melio10 - 7lbs 6oz
Erin84 - 7lbs
Tiggerbounce 7lbs 7oz << I think I will be here
Tiny - 6lb 5oz
Jellybean - 8lb 3oz
Inky - 7lb 10oz
EvaJo - 9lbs 3oz
Rosies Mama - 8lbs 10oz
Mopmum4X - 7lb 4oz
Becks20 - 9lbs 3oz

Meeah - 7lb 7oz Born 22nd June and 7lbs 10oz, so not far off :) :) CONGRATULATIONS MEEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katiejane - 8lbs 3oz Born 25th June and ?lbs ?oz
CONGRATULATIONS KATIE XXXXXXX!!!!

Last edited:
Oh and what weight do you reckon the baby will be? i reckon Jasper will be about 7lb 6 :)

I think Im going to be on the 12th August - bang on my date but a week overdue according to the scan - I think bubs is going to be 8lb 10oz :)

I desperatly want Meeah to have her baby before she climbs the walls!!! lol

I think Ive got another 3 weeks or so. I have a wierd feeling Ill be a tad before my due date (I say that, and now Ill be 2 weeks over!!!) and I guessed 7lb 6 with my friend :) Same weight as you guessed lol.

I will put in Meeah, those who know her better, any idea on what size she might be?

So Rosies mama has bets on the biggest baby and we reckon meeah is popping next hey - will be cool to see if our suspicions are right!

and me! God knows when I will be though! I'm guessing for me about 8lb 6oz. Total random guess! x

I def think RM will have biggest baby! Sorry helen! xxx

:lol: thats ok, it might all be water! Rosie was 8lb 6oz so Im guessing that this one will be slightly bigger but you never know :)

Erin i will put you in just after Melio - you two are racin now - no idea on weight - shall we take a guess?

have you had any thoughts about big or small? have you got a big bump or not?

any clues or random guesses?

Erin, were deffinatly in a race hehe :D

I reckon you're going to be nearer to 7lb to be honest. Have a nice lickle baby!

so we have 7lbs for Erin, anyone wanna guess a few oz on top of that ;)

will it be another 7lb 6oz i wonder? its our most popular figure :D

i reckon it will be 7lbs 3oz

I think i will go over 1 week as my first was 2 wks early my 2nd was 1 wk early my 3rd was bang on time so this one should be 1 week late! I think baby wil be 7lb 4oz as my babies have all been around the same(7'7, 7 dead on and 7'3.)

Well everyone tells me my bump is small but thats due to lack of amniotic fluid in there! my conultant says size of bump doesnt relect on size of baby ( I dont believe that though!) I would be hapopy with a 7lb er! Melio, I bet you deliver before me! x

Oh count me in too!! I think a week over my date, sods law since OH's folks will be away. And I have no idea how big.......I'll go for 8lb 10, hopefully it'll not be too much bigger!!!

Aw I want to play!!!! All sounds so exciting ladies!

Oh count me in too!! I think a week over my date, sods law since OH's folks will be away. And I have no idea how big.......I'll go for 8lb 10, hopefully it'll not be too much bigger!!!

you reckon you'll be a week late? so shall i put you in before or after me (i reckon mine will be a couple of days early :) your further ahead than me though so maybe i should put you in before :)
Oh hang on i didnt see the +6 days, you'll definatly go before me then!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back