May babies!!!! (or April, or June - everyone welcome as we were tri3 together!)

jodied

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Following on from a suggestion in tri 3, how do you fancy a thread for us to keep up to date now that our babies are here! I've included anyone who was originally due in May (even if they were early and arrived in April or late and didn't show up til June) and anyone who actually had their babies in May.

Will update the list once the last few stubborn May babies make an appearance!

Births

2nd April - jodied - :)yellow:) :pink: Ella Sophia 5lbs 9oz (was due 2nd May)
15th April - lea554-:pink: Tia Nicole 6lbs exactly (was due 2nd May)
22nd April - emmaandamyleigh - :pink: Ramona Jane 5lbs 13oz (was due 4th May)

2nd May - LittleRose - :pink: Jessica 7lbs 5oz (was due 26th April)
4th May - becki28 - :blue: Aaron 7lbs 11oz (was due 8th May)
5th May - manda&dave - :blue: Theo Blake 6lbs 15oz (was due 8th May)
7th May - AngelCookie23 - :blue: Andrew (was due 14th May)
10th May - cantstop - :pink: Lily Rose Karen 7lbs 5oz (was due 18th May)
12th May - jld123 - :pink: Edie Harriet 3lbs 3oz (was due 5th July)
12th May - bethx - :blue: Alexander Ali 9lbs 4oz (was due 1st May)
14th May - Nanc - :pink: Isabella (was due 5th May)
15th May - Richarlsbump - :)yellow:) :blue: Alfie 6lbs 4oz (was due 19th May)
16th May - PinkPanther- :blue: Sam John Keith 9lbs 10oz (was due 5th May)
16th May - LouLou1986 - :blue: Ethan Stuart David 7lbs 3oz (was due 6th June)
17th May - catty1 - :blue: Owen 7lbs 15oz (was due 5th May)
19th May - wishuponastar - :pink: Elizabeth (Betsy) 9lbs 7oz (was due 2nd June)
20th May - pinkymum - :pink: Emily Kate 6lbs 13 3/4oz (was due 13th May)
23rd May - purplehippy - :pink: Daisy Sydney Dwynwen (was due 2nd June)
23rd May - kim1 - :)yellow:) :blue: Xander 9lbs 8oz (was due 20th May)
24th May - Eilishnbean - :pink: Grace 7lbs 12oz (was due 12th May)
30th May - treeze - :pink: Emma Helen 8lbs 11oz (was due 19th May)

1st June - Mrs_B1981 - :)yellow:) :blue: Samuel Albert George 7lbs 14 1/2oz (was due 18th May)
3rd June - xxemmaxx - :blue: Louie James 6lbs 13oz (was due 28th May)
6th June - riotfox - :blue: Lucas 6lbs 13oz (was due 27th May)
8th June cherelle - :blue: Ifan (was due 25th May)

Last edited:
I will start with a little update for Ella - she is now nearly 9 weeks old - wow that's gone fast and she is properly smiling which is lovely :)

She was weighed on Tuesday and is now 9lbs exactly (which is pretty big considering she was a dinky 5lbs 9oz when she was born).

Haven't got a pic of her smiling yet (too busy looking at her to get the camera sorted in time!) but here is a recent picture of her in an outfit that I love from mamas and papas....

Sorry for the big pic - first attempt at using photobucket!

DSC013222.jpg

Sorry December Mummy barging in... just wanted to say your little girl is so beautiful, you must be so proud xxxx

Ooh lovely idea! Lily is going to be 4 weeks old on Tuesday, can't believe it! Seems like time has flew by. Over the past week she seems to be sleeping less, and especially less at night, so I am a very tired mammy at the moment. She was 7lb 5oz born, then lost 5oz, and she's due to be weighed again on Monday so I can't wait to see what she's put on. I think she's looking a bit bigger anyway!

Here she is.

Attachments

• Lily-Asleep on Hands-20110529.jpg
    Lily-Asleep on Hands-20110529.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Lily-Winding-20110528.jpg
    Lily-Winding-20110528.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 16
Aww Lilys so cute! That second pic is exactly the position Ella loves - with her legs all tucked up underneath her! Hope you get a bit more sleep soon xx

Hi girls
:) great thread Jodie! I can't see the pics on my phone. Sometimes it let's me and other times it doesn't.
Glad both Ella and lily are doing well :)
Emily got weighed yesterday and she's up to 7lbs 5oz, she was 6lbs 13 at birth. She's doing well, just love her to bits! Can't believe she's 2 weeks old already!!! :)
I'll post a week pic of what she loves doing most - sleeping haha although when I want to nap during the day she always wakes up!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1307133045969.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1307133045969.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 11
What a cool outfit Emily has! Time really is flying by can't believe she's two weeks old! :roll:

Last edited:
Can see pics now :)
Ella's dress is lovely! And lily looks so comfy and cosy sleeping there! I love how comfy Emily looks when she's sleeping! Jodie that outfit is one of the many gifts she's been given! Can't believe how much presents and cards she's had!

Aww Lilys so cute! That second pic is exactly the position Ella loves - with her legs all tucked up underneath her! Hope you get a bit more sleep soon xx

Is that the way they would have been inside us? Emily loves falling asleep on me like that!

Yes I think that's why they like it!

We got loads of presents too - I won't need to buy any clothes for Ella for about a year and she has a better wardrobe than me!

Ladies quick question, its really warm here although the temp will drop tomorrow! Will a sleepsuit and vest be too warm tonight? Should I just put her in a vest? My monitor is saying 23

X

Yes I think that's why they like it!

We got loads of presents too - I won't need to buy any clothes for Ella for about a year and she has a better wardrobe than me!

:lol: same here jodie! I want some of her dresses in my size! :lol:

It's quite warm here too - I have Ella in a vest and sleepsuit and a single layer of one of those blankets with holes in (can't remember the name for them!) - just go by how Emily feels on her chest xx

Ok thanks hun :) I think I worry too much!
Did you mean a cellular blanket?
I'm just looking at her thinking how did average old me manage to create something so beautiful :)

Yep that's it cellular blanket - I remembered the name in the middle of the night xx

I'm so glad we have this thread so I can everyone's bubbas and show off my gorgeous little Owen. May babies are definetly the cutest.

He's doing great, sleeping well at night with just two night feeds but not really sleeping at all during the day which is diffficult. OH went back to work this week but is just doing mornings for the next couple of weeks. I'm not sure how I will survive when he goes back full time.

He's the cutest little thing especially when he's hungry. He makes such a cute little face and roots around for my nipple. I call him my little truffle pig. Breastfeeding is going ok although my nipples are so sore. It does not really hurt to feed him except the first 30 secs or so but in between feeds they are so sore it hurts to wear clothes! I spend most of the day walking around with my boobs hanging out! I must be doing something right though as he never lost any weight and at his 2 weeek weigh in had gained a whole pound!

Attachments

• DSC_0147.jpg
    DSC_0147.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0117.jpg
    DSC_0117.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 7
Aww what a cutie Owen is!!

Have you tried lanisoh nipple cream? - that really helps if I get a bit sore!

Ella is still on two feeds most nights as well xx

Love all the little cute babies! Catty I have my boobs hanging out quite a bit too, it's so nice except for the odd bit of leaking. Pinky I feel the same - Lily is simply too cute to have been brewed up inside of me lol. Jodie - Lily has WAY more clothes than me now, a ridiculous amount. We've even ended up with two outfits twice, in different sizes luckily so hope she suits them :lol:

Roll on Monday so I can get Lily weighed!

Oh and we had a great night last night! Still had her feeds every 3 hours but slept great in between them, :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back