Tiggerbounce 7lbs 7oz << I think I will be here
Tiny - 6lb 5oz
Jellybean - 8lb 3oz
Inky - 7lb 10oz
EvaJo - 9lbs 3oz
Rosies Mama - 8lbs 10oz
Mopmum4X - 7lb 4oz
Becks20 - 9lbs 3oz

Really hope I do go soon, been getting backache and occasional cramps for days and more bowel movements (TMI) maybe that's a sign!
But then again I reckon I'll go overdue :(
x

Hannah i am the same, loads of bowel movements of epic proportions... occassionally i have peered into the bowl and expected to see a baby...

Hannah i am the same, loads of bowel movements of epic proportions... occassionally i have peered into the bowl and expected to see a baby...

Haha :rofl:
Getting so uncomfortable now and the weather's really not helping at all! Hoping she comes before end of the week but don't think there's much chance of that happening. Wonder who will be next :p
x

Ive been moaning since last night about back ache and the odd crampyness. Urgh. I think Ive peed about 5 times and I only woke up at 10!!

Not enjoying this weather. Thinking its just making us all feel like poop!

Lets hope you havn't got much longer left Hannah...Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Ive been moaning since last night about back ache and the odd crampyness. Urgh. I think Ive peed about 5 times and I only woke up at 10!!

Not enjoying this weather. Thinking its just making us all feel like poop!

Lets hope you havn't got much longer left Hannah...Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Lmao! I feel all hot and horrible and just really tired!
Thank you, think I'll need it lol.
Where abouts you from in the South West btw?
x

I need to go to town to the midwife but I really dont want to sit in the car. Im going to come out dripping!

Right at the very top lol. Gloucestershire. And right on the border of that! Wish I was in cornwall right now. Id find myself some attractive looking beach and see how long it took for someone to confuse me with a baby whale :)

I need to go to town to the midwife but I really dont want to sit in the car. Im going to come out dripping!

Right at the very top lol. Gloucestershire. And right on the border of that! Wish I was in cornwall right now. Id find myself some attractive looking beach and see how long it took for someone to confuse me with a baby whale :)

Haha :L it's really hot here but don't wanna open windows coz i'm fed up wiv all the bloody flies!
Cornwall's nice and sunny atm :)
:rofl: Think people would mistake me for a whale lol, i'm massive now!
x

i dont even fit in the bath anymore, i have to sort of squash myself into it and liam covers me with water
just like a beached whale...

I dont attempt the bath anymore. I washed my hair in the bath, last one I had, and it took a little longer and a little too much effort to get back up after. I figure its safer to have showers now lol.

My arse creates a bit of a dam now as well. So the water gets stuck behind me. Never fun.

mine does that too, and Liam shouts 'release the water' at the end of the bath and i have to push my bum up so it all swills out
he loves it, finds it hillarious... bugger ;)

Haha I have a bath once in a while when my partner's home so he can help me out :rofl:
Shower's are defo easier but kills my back standing up for too long!
x

i am considering ordering a spare liner for the birthing pool so i can just have a giant bath :)

So Meeah has done it!! KJ your up next - i predict your going to go Wednesday...

:woop, congrats to her :)
I wanna go today :pray:
not gonna happen tho :(
xx

Woo hoo, so glad she's had the baby and big bump I love the idea of being next. When you say Wednesday do you mean tomorrow because my MIL just rang and she thinks it will be tomorrow, I really hope you are right xx

Yep i mean tomorrow - i think you will go in the morning and have the baby in the evening x

Oooo 2 babies in 2 days :D That'd be nice!

Then we just need hannah to get on her way and we'd have a pretty busy week on the PF! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back