May babies!!!! (or April, or June - everyone welcome as we were tri3 together!)

Girls, can I join your Facebook group pls?

Treeze I can now imagine how upset you were, now I have Sam. Its amazing the love you have for your little ones. I hope Josie is happily on the mend xx

I didn't realise you weren't in it. Have I got you as a friend on facebook? Sorry I can't remember who I have got on there from here. If not then add me as a friend (Stacey Bagley - pic is same as the pic on here) and the I will add you to the group. xx

Hello, I'm sorry I've not been around much but my life has gone from doing nothing to being full on hectic the minute my legs get out of bed! I need to do a time management course to make some time for me but I'm not getting anywhere. I just can't remember being like this with dd2.

Sam is doing really well, he's 10 weeks nearly 11 weeks and he's been diagnosed with silent reflux:-( He had to stop in hospital overnight because he was choking so much and would only breath if we hit him on the back. He was prescribed medication and infant gaviscon and (touch wood) it seems to have worked. We go back for a check up in August.

Treeze, I'm sorry to read that Josie has broken her leg, poor little love! Must have been awful time for you both.

Hope everyone else is well, I'm just going to go back a couple of pages to see how you're all doing:wave:

I've not posted for a while so thought I'd update on Jake!

He's been sleeping really well for the most part during the past week. Infact last night he slept from 9.15pm until 7am! He doesn't sleep a lot during the day which is fine if it means he's going to sleep that much at night!

We have a little routine started now which I think is also helping him to sleep longer. He has tummy time then some time to kick around on a blanket on the floor, then he has his bath, and then a cuddle from Daddy (if he's here) or me and his bottle at about 9pm, He normally falls fast asleep during his bottle so he's swaddled and put in his crib in our room.

He's got his first jabs tomorrow when he'll be exactly 8 weeks old. I can't believe it's been 8 weeks already!!

Treeze - Hope Josie is doing ok after breaking her leg. What an awful experience for you all.

xxx

aw thank you... got to go back to consultant and x-rays on weds but she getting on fine - amazing in fact how she has adapted to the cast - she hasn't moaned once bless her... Emmas got her jabs on friday this week - she is 9 weeks tomorro! time goes so quick doesn't it!

Lucas has his jabs on Wednesday. Sounds like a week of jabs for our babies. Hope they cope okay. xx

How did Lucas get on with his jabs? I hope they dont affect Jake too much (or all the other babies)

Ifan has his jabs too this week, im scared!! x

It's almost as if Jake knows he's getting injections today as he's being a right handful! It's either that or the heat thats doing it.

Hope you all get on ok with the jabs :) it'll be over within minutes! Emily has her second ones in two weeks time! X x x x

We are just back from Jake getting his jabs. He was a little star and only cried out when she put the needle in his legs. Afterwards he was fine and I've even had some smiles since so I guess I am forgiven!

Roo, Lucas has them this coming Wednesday. Pleased Jake coped well with them.

xx

Lily has got her second jabs tomorrow - I'm over the moon that hubby is off so can take her again. Hope the other babies cope well with them, poor little things.

Hi not posted in ages, hard to find the time but you all know that!

Grace is doing really well she is 10weeks now and has been sleeping through for a while now. I'm still doing combination feeding, I had my first af and my supply really dropped. Its picked up again but I know now I just dont have enough milk to satifisfy her, but we still doing it and she is such a happy baby. She smiles so much, as soon as she sees you in the morning she is beaming. I'm such a proud mummy!

She had her jabs and was a little cranky but was fine the rest of the day. Was heartbreaking seeing her scream like that!

Grace is being christened next week which we really looking forward to. We've been going to church alot with my mum and there is never a peep out of her!

I've started doing weightwatchers and joined the gym. I've managed to lose 5 and half pounds this week! I've lost 10 and half in total over about 5 weeks so its going really well. Although during my pregnancy I was eating a hell of alot of chocolate everyday and now I dont touch it so I think that has something to do with it!

We've been going to some baby groups with other young mums which has been nice. All in all Im loving motherhood! Hope your all good girls! xXx

Sounds like you have been busy Eilish! You have done really well to loose that amount of weight. I love it when they wake up smiling.

I hope Lily coped well with her jabs.

I was meant to meeting a mum at a playgroup today but her little boy had to go into hospital with breathing problems so think I think I will catch up with housework instead. Need to sort through Lucas' clothes. Lucas can always play in his cot while I sort that out.

xx

Riot, Sam has his jabs 2moro as well. Ive been advised by my GP at our post natal check to give him Calpol about 1 hour before the jabs, then 4 hours after the first dose, then one before bed time. The GP i saw is fab and I trust her advice, but also a few of my friends whose kids have had jabs have said the same. You've probably already had this advice, but i thought id share it!
Im dreading the jabs. Luckily OH has taken the day off to support mummy!!

Aww Mrs B.. we were advised the same about the jabs but as im not really a fan of medicine i bought some but decided not to give it him unless he needed it, and thankfully he was fab and didnt need any at all. It came in handy for when he had a bad temperature with his cold yesterday though :D

Hope everyones Lo's are ok with there jab.. i think Alex's next ones are middle of August will have to check the date.. looking forward to taking him to get weighed etc just not for the injection part.

He had a cold yesterday and a temp and didnt sleep at all the night before.. but he slept better last night and although still a bit snuffly hes back to his gorgeous happy self :d xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back